Breeding the Park Slut

There used to be a guy the regulars warned me (and anyone who'd listen to them) about: "Don't fuck him! He lets anyone fuck him in the ass without a condom." For years I'd watch as this guy would disappear into the toilet blocks, behind the bushes and so forth. Sure, I'd stuck my dick in a few blokes here and there (bare of course) - but never this guy. Anyway, one night I'd come across a group orgy - one guy getting hammered with a crowd watching and he approaches me as I'm wanking to the scene . Goes up behind me to get in me but I move about and he gets the message.

So instead he moves in front of me and against my better judgment I'm in him, thinking to myself, I should pull out a rubber to fuck this bloke but his slut ass was just the right constriction about my dick and besides I was half way there and figured, "Oh well, two minutes is no worse than one", did my business in him, pulled my jeans up and went my way. I half expected to come down with something but nothing.

I still saw him about but never fucked him again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2