Late night fuck outdoors

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

It’s still pretty hot out here in Dallas...with the humidity it feels like 94 even after 9. I’ve gotten with a few guys already today so not looking to top and was in a kik chat room catching up with some buds when I got messaged by an 18 yo guy wanting to hook up. He was cute, skinny, hard to tell if he was Latino, light skinned black or what but he had an impressive cock and cool to fuck if I wanted it. He couldn’t host but knew of a house in his neighborhood for sale that was empty and had a backyard fenced in with a high fence. It all seemed pretty sketchy to me but he sweetened it by saying he had some weed if I wanted. Between that and the oic of him stroking his nice long uncut dick I was down. He gave me a street address and told me to meet him there.

i parked my car and got out and could make out a figure that looked like him, shirtless and walking towards me. There were no streetlights in the neighborhood and it was hard to make out anything until my eyes adjusted. His body was glistening with sweat and he looked hotter than I expected and he playfully tweaked my nipples through my t-shirt and told me to follow him. I took off my t-shirt and followed him towards a darkened house and heard him open a gate with a loud creak. We stepped inside and he closed the gate with a loud creak. We were inside the fence in a large backyard and he slowly led me over to the back of the house. There were no lights on inside it and there were several pieces of patio furniture including a large couch. He pulled me towards him and I could feel him groping ,y dick as he leaned in to kiss me. I leaned in and kissed him too, groping his dick and pulling his shorts down, which got him to laugh and step out of his shorts. I dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock as he manned and gently thrusted his dick into and out of my mouth. I pulled my shorts off and realized I had left my lube in the car but didn’t worry as I’d been fucked enough today he should be able to get inside me with no problem. I was enjoying his taste when I heard him ask if I wanted it in my mouth or my ass. I quickly stood up and told him “Cum in me...cum in my ass.” I got face down on the couch and could hear him spit...first on his dick then I could feel wetness on my ass, then his dick entering me. The heat of the air and his body quickly had me dripping with sweat and I could feel his sweat spreading to my body. We hadn’t talked about barebacking but guys our age pretty much just go bare. He wanted it and so did I. We were both talking nasty to each other, saying how hot the other was, how bad we wanted it, begging for his cum. He had worked his way up to a feverish fucking and soon blasted his load deep in me, groaning and thrusting his dick in me as hard and as deep as he could. He collapsed on me panting and sweating and with his weight and the heat I couldn’t take it and asked him to let me up.

I shifted to my back and he lay next to me on his back and we kissed and played with each other’s dicks. He lit the joint and for a moment the bright light in the darkness blinded me by my eyes adjusted again.he shifted onto his side as we kissed and smoked and he slowly worked my cock head into his ass, which surprised me as he hadn’t said anything about wanting to get fucked. Between the kissing and body contact I got overexcited and orgasmed, cumming inside him. His eyes widened and he said “Dude...do you just cum?” I admitted I did and apologized, saying I got over excited. He laughed and said it was cool, just unexpected. I slowly started stroking and sliding more of my dick inside him as he kept murmuring “fuck yeah” which shifted to him softly telling me to cum inside him.  Kept at it until I came inside him...a soft gentle orgasm that had him again saying fuck yeah. 

He eased his ass off my dick and rolled me over on my back, putting my legs over his shoulders and steadily shoved his dick back in me again. “Your turn now” he said as he started long steady slow strokes pulling almost all the way out and sliding all the way back in me. I would have loved each stroke to pump more seed in me til I was overflowing with his cum. His stroking in me felt so good I didn’t mind the heat or the worry a light would come on or I’d hear voices. His strokes picked up force until he let out a loud groan and I could feel his cum flood my ass as he stroked in me deep and hard, shuddering. He again collapsed on top of me, drenching me in his sweat. I was enjoying the moment when he said he needed to get going and the spell was broken. I could easily have spent more time there taking more of his loads, as many as he wanted to put in me. He thanked me for being so cool about doing it outdoors and I said I kind of enjoyed it and was glad the spot worked. He laughed and said he’d used it before and was glad I liked it. I wondered how many other guys he dragged back here and fucked. How many other dicks he rode until they came in his ass. He was good at playing shy and young but it struck me he was a little more slutty than I thought. I told it was fun and I was down to do it again if he was, and that I loved taking his dick and liked that he took mine. He laughed and agreed. I was tempted to use the hose to wash off but honestly I wanted his sweat and his smell on me when I got home. I could feel his cum leaking out and collecting on my balls and slowly dribbling down my leg. I fantasized he felt the same way. We kissed again deeply by gate and for a moment it felt like we might fuck again only i wasn’t holding back. He must have sensed that and not wanting more leaned back and tweaked my nipple again saying I was bad and creaking the gate open. We stepped out and I headed to my car and he headed back to his home. I was tempted to go home and go to bed but now I just wanted more dick and headed to the Katy Trail to see if anyone was looking.