Hot fucking bear!

bbbugfkrme

I have reached a state of blissful whoredom. Just hooked up with the most beautiful burly bear. Late 30's blond furry all over. Not a muscle bear but a solid stud. Got to his place. After some small talk he took me to the bedroom. I started working his classic bear bone. On the short side but hard as a fucking rock and fat and cut and just the right amount of man taste. Precum was slightly sweet. And he was a dirty talker. Fuck.  He talked about what a good boy I am. How he's gonna fill my mouth with jizz. The he moved me to the side of the bed. My head hanging over. He fucked my face hard. His talk turned to filling my ass. OMG. I wanted it so bad. I was talking filthy right back at him when I wasn't chowing down on his big bone. Suddenly he withdrew. Flipped me over and stripped off my briefs. He spit on my hole and said, "';m gonna fuck that married cheating ass and fill it." His cock was perfect for my ass. It felt so incredible pounding hard into my ass. Wasn't long before the growled, "I'm gonna cum." And I just pushed back and said "fucking cum in me. breed me deep."He was growling and shoving that dick as deep in my hole as it would go. Fuck. What a totally satisfying feeling being a receptacle for a hot man's cum. He pulled out after a couple of minutes and I sucked his cock clean. Damn, so good, the taste of cum and my ass. Best fuck I've had in years. Oink! woof! 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3