Sunday load

Dougf

So today I was free so I prepared myself and got into my jock. Started messaging a hung top that I’ve been fucked by a few times outdoors, he was available and had a 4 day load waiting for me. I drove to the park where we had met before and waited, he wanted my hole first so I tried not to be tempted by the other guys.... I sucked one guy while I was waiting he face fucked me but I never let him in my ass, my guy eventually arrived and we head in behind an abandoned building in the woods: he starts kissing me and I can feel his big dick is rock hard. I drop to my knees and pull his cock our the red jock he is wearing , big metal cocking on and I deep throat him till the metal is on my lips it’s 8.5 inches and thick. My ass needs him now and I drop my jeans and turn offering him my ass... I quickly lube my shaved hole and he rubs his big mushroom over my ass lips, I take a huge hit of my poppers and he slowly pushes home, it feels amazing, he starts to fuck me getting faster and harder, I pull my cheeks apart and feel the cockring hitting my ass with each deep thrust ; he pulls out and I turn and suck the juices of his cock , have you cum?  I ask and he laughs softly and turns me round entering me and pulling out a few times then starts to really hammer my ass. I go wild and hit the poppers till I’m flying and then he shouts as he blasts a massive load in me. He pulls out and I quickly turn to suck him clean.  We kiss then i finger my ass and lick the excess like a good piggy. 

• Upvote 1