Outdoor sex

My best time with anyone, married or single, was at a mall in OKC. We did the toe tapping, then he came to my stall after we did some under the stall wall play. I sucked his big club dick and he wanted to fuck me. WOAH.  That was way to big to take quietly in a fairly busy bathroom at the mall.  He agreed to follow me to a local lake.

Summer in Oklahoma is hot...sometimes VERY hot. Well, we found a secluded cove (it was a weekday and most people were at work). Started making out, he was nicely muscled and furry (love a furry guy!).  Nice nipples which I feasted upon. He spun me around and pushed his big club right up me. GOD. it hurt. So good once I managed to begin breathing again. Snuggling up against my back, his hairy chest felt so good against me. Sweat was running off both of us and that, thankfully, helped to lube his bug cock when he pushed in. He worked at a steady pace and then his breathing picked up. He was kissing my neck and jerking me off as he continued to do long strokes, hitting my prostate with every push forward. My cock was so slick with precum -- it was streaming out of the end and dropping all over the floor. I came just from his big coke stimulating me and he wasn't far behind. Pushing deep, he unloaded a big stream of cum, several of them. We stayed together till his shrinking cock pulled from my ass with a pop and some of his cum followed, running down onto my balls and then my legs.

I wanted to trade phone numbers. He, like me, was married and afraid to do that, so we parted and sadly never got to play again. I looked for him every time I went to the mall bathrooms. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1