Expect the unexpected

gayperv

Things have a habit of being unexpected. Today woke up horny. Went to a local cruising site. Too cold, too muddy.

Decided before I go to the shops to pop into a local toilet , which incidently I've never scored in before.

Saw a skinhead coming out of there. Deliberately revved my engine so he noticed me. He went back to his car and sat there.*

He watched as I got a ticket, I locked my car and walked towered the toilet. He got of his car and followed me in.

There's a lockup in there that was occupied. The guy stood next to me at the stall, playing with himself in quite a mild,soft way.

The guy in the lockup flushed and left. The minute his shadow was gone the skinhead next to me pressed me against the wall and started to deep snog me grabbing at my crutch. I went straight down on him, where he proceeded to shove his average sized dick right down my throat and started banging away. I was shocked and after gagging fir a bit I pulled away in the premise of checking if anyone was coming in.

At this point we were both at the urinal looking at the wall. After it was evident there was no one coming in, he stepped behind me, grabbed my nipples and simulated fucking me. Gotta say loved it. Next thing I know he's yanked my jeans and pants down and starts playing with my crack with his dick. To be honest I thought it was a bit more simu sex. Suddenly his cock has made contact with my hole, on the past I've had it teased, thought this is what was going to happen.

He slid straight up me. Began to pump me. I tried to pull away but he had Me in a bear hug and would not let me go. He was really going for it and I was struggling. Eventually I managed to pull away, turned round and looked at his dick which was covered in cum.

I went straight down on him and cleaned his dick of cum. He zipped up and slapped my ass and left.

I went into the lock up felt my hole and looked at my finger it was cum covered!!

I proceeded to lick it and wanked my cock and shot the biggest wad ever. I had taken my first cum load! That was about 2 hrs ago ever since can't help fingering my hole and sniffing it, then licking it!!

What the fuck have I been missing all this time!