Passing Through Minnesota

Stiff14me20

So as on a typical weekend at home I'm on n off some sites to see who might be on and looking.  It's trending to be just some of the typical profiles I see all the time in my part of rural Minnesota.  As I'm watching "Shark Week" on tv I flipped to Grindr on my phone and an unfamiliar profile pops up less than a mile away. Plus, he's a top. Excellent! I gotta try.  As I'm typing a short "how ya doing?" message to the stranger I get a message 'ding'... It's from him. We exchange typical pleasantries then his cock pic pops up. Mmm... 7" of hard goodness. I respond with my chub ass framed in a pair of assless briefs. Now most times, sadly, guys don't stick around after seeing my big round ass. Which is too bad cuz I think they don't know what they're missing. Lol. This stranger is passing through on his way home to a city about an hour away.  His response to my pic? "Want this dick?" And he adds a pic of his hardon that he says he just took in his car at the gas station. Hell yea I wanted it. He wanted something quick. No BJ needed. He was coming in hard and wanted to go straight to fucking.  I said I'd be lubed and bare (as in naked but hoped that would steer him away from any talk of using condoms). A couple minutes later he's walking in my door, I'm in my living room, and he's saying "fuck yea" as he's undoing his pants.  I hear the sound of a wrapper and I immediately tell him he doesn't need it, that he can go in raw. He wraps up.  (Sad face). Oh well, I'm still getting a quick fuck which is better than nothing.  His knob lines up on my prelubed hole and then is balls deep. Yes!  Nothing but instinctual sex. He needs to bust his nut.  I'm lucky enough to be the hole he's using. About 4 minutes in he pauses and pulls out. I feel empty. I figure he's taking a break so as to prolong a bit. I was wrong. I hear the latex come off and I feel his balls hitting my ass as he plunges back in.  Yes!  30 more seconds of pounding and he goes stiff. I'm getting a fresh load of sperm. Within a minute of that, he's pants up, collecting his keys and phone, and walking out my door. Of course as a good bottom, I tell him to look me up when he's passing through again.  I'll take a quick load like that most anytime.  

• Like 3