Quick lunchtime fuck

He asked me to come pick him up at his house. He lives there with his mom. Nicely kept house in Midwest City. Black kid, only 20, nice hairy legs, nice cock and balls. He loves to fuck bareback. 

I took off for lunch a bit early to pick him up and we drove to a nearby lake (Draper Lake).  We found a lane that led to a parking area that had no one around. Got out of the car and he put some lotion on my twitching ass hole. Then he lubed his cock and I turned for him to push into me. He grabbed my hips, pushing in and pulling out, slapping my ass with his cock. It felt wonderful and I jacked my cock and played with my balls as he picked up speed.  Grabbing harder, he plunged faster and faster, his breathing increased and I knew he was close to shooting his load in my ass.  God, it felt good. Pulse after pulse. He didn't pull out, kept plugging my ass.  He wanted a second cum (I did, too).  Think we would have made it, but a car with a cute bearded guy drove in, swung in a big circle, right by us. He grinned, then left. We were both spooked, so we got our pants back up and drove him home.  Can't wait till our next bb fuck episode.

• Like 3