Looking for SF dom

The gist: Im looking for a more or less full-time dom in SF for a couple months. In return for helping me get some of my own shit in order and work through some of my sexual hang-ups, I pay you by being your slave who will obediently clean your garage, file your taxes, or give/take a load to/from your landlord to spare you the rent.

The story: Im a 34 yo guy (white, 6’ tall. 6”c, 195 lbs.) who just finished grad school, which i kind of sacrificed everything else in my life to get through. (That’s Dr. Cumwhore now, thank you). Im also a wild kinky bottom who is neg in spite of having a bug chasing/stealthing fetish for years and love hot verbal guys breeding my ass. Im pretty at peace with my sex interests and their inevitable consequences, but ive also started to become a little bored with the same fantasies over and over again and want to see if i can explore some new limits. Also ive been managing other people my entire life and really like my sex life to  be the place i give up control. 

The situation: Right now Im burned out and struggling to find the motivation to move on with my career or diversify my sex life. But one of the very few things that gets me insanely motivated is finding dominant men to service. Looking for that in random hookups is a mixed bag and its hard to find someone who knows how to be a dom without being either an exploitative asshole or a hot mess.

The give: I want to be your full time sub for a few months. We meet, we negotiate, we give it a trial run, and then I sign on to be your official slave/boy/son. I have my own place and a dog I need to take care of plus my own errands to run some of the time, but otherwise Im free labor for tasks both menial and sexual. My payment to you is my service; I will never ask you to pay for being your sub nor pay you for being my dom. Any mutual expenses incurred should be split equitably. 

The take: Be a dominant, verbal top willing to check in on a daily basis and take charge. I need regular sex, discipline, and enough time to keep my own life in order. Be open to helping me do the things i suck at, mostly around being consistent on things like cleaning my house (or taking PREP, if you decide i should remain on it). Have good time boundaries. Respect my three safewords: green for go, yellow for slow, red for stop. Ill use them as little as i can. Be open to helping me explore the limits of my bug chasing/stealthing fetish. I accept this means risk and do not hold you responsible if i convert, however I do not want you to force that conversion. I will be happy to serve your fetishes in turn with the standard restrictions: no scat, blood, extreme pain or permanent body mods. 

Mon-mandatory: I typically go for daddy types with brown skin (ie latino, middle eastern, indian) but am open. My preference would be for you to be HIV+ but undetectable so we could fuck with baseline low (but non-zero) risk and explore from there.  I have an average body but Im an awesome bottom and a pretty damn good top as needed. I have given this a lot of thought and really hope i can find someone to make this work with. Hit me up. 

Thanks, and take care.  

(PS. Ive written several stories on here throughout the years if you want to get a sense of how my kink brain operates. Heres a shorter one from a while ago. I dare say my writing has gotten better):