3 times in one day

Used Grinder and Scruff recently on a day off.  Had three different guys come to the house for playtime. 

The first guy was a retired professional from Edmond, Ok.  He drove about 45 minutes to get to my place. Not a kisser (boo), but a decent body, hairy, and a very NICE big cut cock. He face fucked me for a while, then sucked me, then back to face fucking me while he was standing and I fingered his asshole.  When he shot, I took the first volleys in my mouth, then pulled off to let him finish on my face/mustache, and chest. Nice.  Of course, he wouldn't lick the cum from my face nor share his cum with a kiss.  \

Two hours later, the second guy came by. A young guy, 26, who I had seen at a local restaurant as a server.  He is rather cute in a nerdy way. Bit of hair on his chest, a nice cock.  We kissed a lot, cuddled, hugged, jacked and sucked for a while then on to the main event:  FUCKING.  He flipped me over onto all fours, climbed up behind me, lubed, and slipped it in. It felt great. Raw is hot!  He fucked me hard and good until he finally nutted in me, deep, groaning and pushing me forward as he hugged my chest and drained his rather nice big balls.

Finally a long-time buddy came by on his way home. He had an extra hour in his schedule and I LOVE making out with him. He's got a close-cut bear, very curly, short hair on his head, just a bit on his chest. Nice, hard, somewhat curved cock. He's a fuck bunny. Absolutely loves fucking.  We made out hot and heavy. I rimmed him for 25-20 minutes and he was moaning and squirming and yelling "Oh yeah!  More!" and finally said "I want to fuck you!".  Who am I to deny a friend?  I got some lube, he lubed me and himself, slid in balls deep. OH GOD IT FELT AMAZING.  His cock is perfect.  He pumped slowly, in and out, pulling all the way out, then back in, then gradually started pumping harder and faster.  He reached under me and jacked me as he pumped. Then his intensity increased and he was just focused on getting his nut in me.  I was moaning and encouraging him "Fuck your dadd!  Deep and fast!  Breed me!" That must have done the trick cause he was pounding me hard and fast and moaning and saying "Shit, yeah! Going to breed your ass!"  And he did. It felt so fantastic.  He pulled out, we cleaned his cock and he laid down next to me and we continued to make out, hug, and stroke each other. Love playing with this 42 year old stud.  He's going through a difficult divorce, leaving his bitch of a wife after 20 years. She is making his life hell right now. But, between me and a pretty staed married boyfriend he has, we keep him sexually satisfied and happy. It's the least a friend can do for a friend.

• Like 3