BJ in police parking lot

I was chatting with a Chub bear on Grindr one Saturday.  He was at the Harrah, Oklahoma library. Found out he was partnered, but very horny. I went to the library to meet him. 

He was kinda cute and very hairy.  I love hairy guys. I made arrangements for him to come to my car in the parking lot. I have very dark windows and sun shades for the windshield. It was winter, so we did not need to worry about the summer Oklahoma heat. 

He came out, sat in the passenger seat.  We put the seat  back a bit and I leaned across the console and began to suck and lick on his short, thick cock. It was a perfect mouthful. 

A few minutes later, we noticed movement outside his window.  A couple of women were leaving the library, getting in a car next to mine.  Damn!  It was his job to play Lookout when I was faceplanted on his cock. 

But they didn't notice anything. Thank God for very dark window tint, lol. 

I went back to work with determined passion. I wanted my reward.  It wasn't long before he began to pant and groan and he fed me a nice big load of cum.  I swallowed every drop.  Look ma, no mess!! Lol. 

Haven't seen him again. Wouldn't mind another hookup with him. 

By the way, the parking lot is shared with the Harrah police department and we had several police cars parked behind us.  Made it just a bit hotter. 

Anyone else love risky public sex?  Share your most risky public sex stories. 

cum.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1