Gym Sex - taking loads?

LookingnCity

After reading the piercings and cock ring threads, I was wondering how many of you wear your accessories at the gym? Does it get you stares, or action?

I have a 6g frenum, not a PA, and as such can't really remove it for any length of time or it will close up. It's hard to even replace the jewelry. So I have to wear it at the gym. And I go to a pretty high-end gym, that has a decent gay clientele, but is not a gym people hook up in. So I have a tendency to hide it for the most part.

Hey snow, I suggest you show it off. Your jewelry is an "advertisement." What are you ashamed of? I would drop the towel and walk naked from your locker to the shower(s) and see what reaction you get. Go for it!

I have not seen any cock piercings at my LA/Fitness gym. Recently, I saw a tit piercing on a buff black dude, i did a doubletake a couple of times.

I have a 6g frenum, not a PA, and as such can't really remove it for any length of time or it will close up. It's hard to even replace the jewelry. So I have to wear it at the gym. And I go to a pretty high-end gym, that has a decent gay clientele, but is not a gym people hook up in. So I have a tendency to hide it for the most part.

Hey snow, I suggest you show it off. Your jewelry is an "advertisement." What are you ashamed of? I would drop the towel and walk naked from your locker to the shower(s) and see what reaction you get. Go for it!

I have not seen any cock piercings at my LA/Fitness gym. Recently, I saw a tit piercing on a buff black dude, i did a doubletake a couple of times.

Yeah I am mostly not looking to show off at the gym. But you are right in that I should flaunt it more, especially when I am at the downtown location where it's more of a normal thing.

I have been getting bred by the same guy at my guy now weekly. He told me the second time he fucked me that he was poz. We have done it in the shower room early in the morning... only one person caught us so far and didn't say anything. Met up with him 6 times now..

Definitely get a week long NYSC pass, because those clubs are everywhere. City hall has a good lay out for fucking around--the sauna and steam room are both L shaped, so you'd get lots of notice if somebody was coming it. I've seen some dudes getting blow jobs and getting fingered there, but nothing else.

NYHRC on 13th is good (you can tell from my name), but a guest pass is about 50 bucks, and it only lasts you a day. There's a locker attendant upstairs, but no one downstairs where the showers, steam and sauna are. You know from my posts that dudes fuck around in there a fair amount--lots of regulars, so I'm sure they'd welcome you. Even if its empty, you can usually find a blob of cum on the floor or a bench, so you know some dudes were fucking around. Weekday afternoons between 3 and 4 are probably best, there's usually somebody there to fuck around with but quiet enough that you don't have to worry. You can't do it in the showers because they're frosted glass doors. Let me know if you go--write about it on here, especially if you see any of the dudes i've written about.

I haven't had sex in a gym in a long time, not since the ymca I frequented about 5 or 6 years ago got remodeled.

Back then though it was usually just jerking off, sometime I would suck a guys cock and swallow his load.

Got fucked a few times, I had a regular guy, a chubby 40-something bear with an average cock who would breed me before closing when the place was dead.

• 5 weeks later...

Haven't posted in a while but that doesn't mean things haven't been busy. Racquet club on thirteenth: watched the silver haired mustache stud get up in a tall skinny college-aged guy. 3 pm is really the magic hour. I walked into what I thought was a totally quiet sauna, but caught the two of them obviously showing off to each other. The kid seemed embarrassed and shaky, but I gave him a nod and a smile, so he wouldn't rush off. Silver fox was on him pretty relentlessly after that--pulled open the kids towel and went down on him within seconds. The kid pushed his pelvis towards the front of the bench and put a leg up, which was all the silver fox needed to get his fingers at the dude's hole. He loosened him up with some spit, but that wasn't going to cut it, in the dry heat, so we moved to the sauna. Still totally quiet--us three hard-dicked guys move through the shower area. The silver haired guy grabs some conditioner in his hand on the way (smart guy). We get into the steam room and the silver fox fucks the kid standing behind him, with conditioner as lube. Silver fox is a sensual dude, so he was moving kind of slowly working his dick in. I was watching the door but trying to watch them as closely as i could. We heard somebody start a shower outside, and the kid kind of freaked and pulled away. He covered up with his towel and sat with a look on his face like 'what the fuck was I just doing?' but still hard as a rock. He jacked off really quickly while silver fox sat between his legs and rubbed on his calf. He got out of there quick. I talked to silver fox (learned his name and joked about using the conditioner), who got real dizzy when he stood up. Maybe it was best he didn't fuck the kid longer!

I used to fuck and be fucked at the YMCA in Winnipeg all the time in the little used upstairs showers (the steam room was attached to the main floor showers). I was also able to do some oral in the steam room but generally it was too busy.

NYHRC on 45th-saw the Indian dude who fucked the kid on thirteenth street on the gym floor. Even in workout clothes he looks like a banker or something-middle aged, kind of conservative. I was freeballing in these loose mesh shorts and decided to say something. Seeing him gave me a chubbie. I doubt he recognized me, but I started up a conversation with him. I was a little self-conscious, knowing my dick was getting hard, just wanted to watch him check it out. I told him it was good to see him, that I hadn't seen him since 13th street. He realized what I meant, I think (unless he fucks around at 13th street a lot, which is possible). He was awkward-like he wanted to leave, but also kept checking out my package. He said he had to go, and literally almost ran off. After he left I realized that my semi had leaked precum down the front of my shorts. This dude must have seen my big dick head swinging towards him when i walked up, then slowly leak cum the more we talked. He clearly wasn't into it on the gym floor, but who knows next time I see him in the locker room.

Fuck. I've been really horny after watching a few guys fuck recently in the sauna at my gym, and this evening saw the gawky glasses guy (cum eater) i've written about before. Sauna was full of guys, all just kind of looking at each other and rubbing their dicks through their towels. I decided "fuck it" and walked up to the tall dude with glasses. I'd nodded at him when I saw him after I walked in and could tell he was excited to see me. I just said "hey", then dropped my towel and turned around with my ass in his face. I nodded to the guy in the corner--"watch the door", then bent over and pulled my ass cheeks apart in front of his face, and...nothing. I turned around and looked at him, then said "go for it" and he got the idea and started eating me out. Some old guy wanted in, scooted over and tried to reach up my leg. I said, "na, dude. Let him have it for now,' and pushed his hand back. I heard (and felt, actually) the gawky glasses guy laugh into my ass hole. I put my left leg up on the bench, so I was really spread apart. The other guys fully pulled off their towels and were jacking pretty hard (even the guy watching the door). When I wasn't using my hands for balance, I pulled my cheeks apart further, so he could really get up there. It was totally hot being watched, so i started saying some shit like "yeah, get up there. push it in deeper" quietly-more for the other dudes to hear than actual instruction. I've teased this guy for a while, so it was hot to make him feel like a stud in front of an audience. I leaned back into him and saw him jacking his rock hard dick between my legs, then I felt him buck and moan into my ass... HE FUCKING CAME! He came from eating my ass out in front of a group. I was gonna sit on that long skinny dick and really make him feel like the man, but HE FUCKING CAME! He comes like a fucking donkey, so that's some consolation. Anyway, kind of hilarious. so I turned around and shot my load on his chest, then just to fuck with him said, "Thanks, stud" and shook his hand. I like keeping this guy confused. And having an audience. I think two of the other guys squirted just watching. I said "night everybody" and walked out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
what time of the week/day does this stuff usually happen, nyhrc? sounds hot

Dude, read the posts! Just kidding. Weekday afternoons seems to be the best time--not too crowded, and there's some regulars who will be happy to see a new face.

A few updates, all from 13th. Skinny bald guy with shorts came in to "stretch" the other day. Shorts didn't stay on long. He ended up sucking off a smooth daddy, pulling the daddy's ass cheeks apart while he deep throated him. Another day a latin kid with jet black hair and a beautiful body passed himself around between three middle-aged dudes (two white and one cuban maybe). It was cute, he was obsessed with fairness--one guy sucked on his head, so he had to let all the guys suck on his head, then one guy deeps throats him, so.... He'd go right back in order after getting interrupted. Of course the older guys kept pushing it further-- squeezing his ass, then tickling his asshole. One guy took precum with his finger and rubbed it on the latin kid's nipples. Finally, the kid stood up in front of the group, buck naked (except for flip flops and a watch), and came into his hand. One of the old guys dove for it and ate it out of his hand.