Sometihing old, something new

Hosted two at my house yesterday in Harrah.  One, an old friend (he's not old, we've just played together for years), the other, a new bear that I found on Grindr.  My old friend, call him Guy, likes to be edged till he cannot take it and cums big and creamy. The new guy said he wanted to try everything. We'll see.

Both arrived within a couple minutes of one another. Guy arrived first and we got naked in the den.  Bear arrived shorthly afterward.  Bear seemed hesitant to strip -- just went to his briefs. Oh well, Guy and I were both naked, he was laid back hands over his head and enjoying a nice blow.  Guy cums a LOT.  He was already slick with precum.  I got bear to strip down and sit next to us. He said his cock was 6" and thick.  It was thick, but only about 4".  Geesh.

I traded sucking Guy and Bear. Then I stood and Bear took my cock in his mouth. He has talent, I'll say that. Felt absolutely wonderful.  I had him work on Guy who very much enjoyed his oral talents.  Guy went to the bathroom and bear tried to mount my ass. His cock was just too short to penetrate, wow.  Anyway, his fingers in my hole felt great.

Guy came back, stood while bear worked his cock over.  I sucked and twisted Guy's nipples while he was pumping and moaning. He stopped 3 or 4 times to prevent shooting.

Guy sat back down and the switching continued.  Guy finally groaned loudly and pushed deep into bear's mouth (Guy has a curved downward cock and it slides down the throat so beautifully).  Had bear show us his mouthful of slick cum.  Made bear suck me while he had Guys load in his mouth. Slick! Hot!

Bear needed to get off, so he sat down and I crawled between his beefy thighs and sucked him to full hardness.  After ten minutes of up down, swirling action, bear groaned and filled my mouth with cum. He was right -- he cums big loads. 

Guy will be back. Not so sure about bear. Maybe Guy and I can get another threesome together?  Hope so.  Want to find a nice, BIG, long cock to fuck my tight ass while I suck on Guy's tool. If interested, email me  krob73045 @ gmail.com

Have a great day, guys.