[My Load Deep In You] Pump and Dump, Brand New Hole

Feeder

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

One of my buds was having a pump and dump at one of his friend's houses. I'd never been to one before, and didn't know what to expect. I followed the email instructions and walked into the garage. He was on all fours, blindfolded, with a Treasure Island video showing on the television. I dropped my pants and had him suck me to get me hard. When I was ready, i walked around to his hole, but couldn't get it hard enough to enter his hole. I realized then that the pump and dump thing wasn't for me. I told him, "It ain't gonna happen," and left.

I was texted earlier in the day about a party a bud of mine was having later that night. I decided that since I hadn't shot a load at the pump and dump that I was going to leave a load later that night at the party. When I got to the party, the nine guys there had already started playing. I walked in, stripped, and the host began giving me head. When I was fully hard, he said, "We've got nice hole waiting just for you" He guided me over to the bed, and there was a smooth, lean bottom face down on the bed with some guy eating out his hole. I lubed up, and slid my cock in his waiting hole. Smooth, slick, warm, and inviting are the words I would use to describe this man's hole. I pulled out, since I didn't want to unload too soon. Played with a few cocks, but really wanted to cum, since it had been seven days since my last load. I climbed back on the warm hole, and plunged in balls deep, He groaned, tellinng me how much he wanted my sperm inside him. I pumped about ten more times, then sprayed my seed all over the walls of his hole. Satisfied, I pulled out, cleaned up, and went home.2856469041485238199-5595607364916951261?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.