Cock size

Pleasefuckmyarse2

Out if interest I've noticed most gay men have nice size cock's the size you look at and think yum I wouldn't mind sucking and deep throating him and have it unloading in your arse and then suck the cum off after why is it they are a nice size what do you do to get it that size I remember years ago my next door neighbour and I was messing around in his shed and he had his cock out man it was gorgeous thick and long . Was only about 15 at the time  he let me suck him off I wanted him in my arse and to take my virginity and unload his cum inside my tight virgin arse but he said I was to young so I took his load in my mouth and swallowed it then went back to clean him off licking and sucking  it he sucked me off and I Cum in his mouth and then he kissed me and let me take my load and swallowed it. I just wonder why they have nicer bigger meat or how they get it that size. I need them to unload in my arse bareback is the only way is my book. 

Edited by Pleasefuckmyarse2
Spelling mistakes