[Frat Boy] Loads for Touchdowns - Final Count

Feeder

Click here to see Frat Boy Cunt's original blog post...

Lest you think I'd forgotten about my pledge to take a load in my hole for every touchdown my beloved USC Trojans scored this season, now that it's over I can report back on just how many guys Matt Barkley and Co. decided should get to dump inside my hungry boycunt. I'll start by just saying that the total is a bit higher than I'd expected, and I couldn't be happier about it! So here's how it broke down:

Hawaii: 7

Virginia: 2

Minnesota: 5

Washington St: 7

Washington: 4

Stanford: 5

Cal: 6

Oregon: 4

Arizona St: 4

Arizona: 3

Oregon St: 1

Notre Dame: 2

UCLA: 4

Total: 54

554498.jpgMy hottie Matt Barkley earned 26 of the 54 TDs himself!

Yep, my Trojan men scored 54 touchdowns this season, meaning I'll be taking 54 hot loads of cum to honor my pledge. As everyone who commented or wrote me about it clearly thought was the best way (and I agree), I'll need to get these 54 shots of cum over just one extended slut session, although I doubt anyone will object if the session in question lasts a day or two in order to gather the required number in the hottest way possible for me and anyone who feels like following along with the action, in whatever way that might be.

HPIM04422.jpg

So...ideas?8357211063754223679-6816428997577925712?l=fratboycunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.