[Smooth Butt] 1st night on the road - i discover an over-powering urge to fuck a smoo

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic1.jpgstarted off my business trip the first night kinda mellow. got in town and set-up in my hotel room. i went on-line and posted a "giving anonymous blowjobs" craigslist that got some interest. i was staying in the center of the city and i got the impression that guys worked in my area but did not live there...and since i posted kinda late in the evening i got alot of "stop by before work or after work tomorrow" responses. i did arrange to have one guy stop by around 11pm...and so i got ready and left my hotel room door open for him. and of course he was late...as i waited i got an e-mail from a guy wanting to get fucked...and he included the pic in my previous post. HOLY SHIT! my cock jumped and my brain twitched as straight away i craved to get deep up inside that smooth butt. we went back and forth and he started to sound legitimate and sent the second pic and by then i just had to get him over to my hotel room and naked in my bed. we made arrangements for him to arrive in about an hour (supposedly after he got off work)...and then there was a knock and someone was entering my room.

so i got my blindfold on and kneeled just inside the room and waited. i heard the guy come in and take his coat off and unzip (just like i instructed in my posting). soon i felt a soft cock being pushed into my face. i opened my mouth and started licking and sucking on a semi-soft cock. i guessed it to be at 6.5 inches when done growing...so i got on with job and warmed up his cock until it was fully hard and pressing the back of my forth. i got my hand on it and started to take it fully, lodging the head in the back of my throat and then pulling off until i was kissing the tip. 5 or 6 strokes like that and i held it in my throat and swallowed...milking the tip of his cock. that did the trick and i soon felt his cock throb as he unloaded down my throat. he held the back of my head and pumped his load straight into my belly. soon i pulled back and got the remnants of his load painted on my lips so that it dripped down my chin. the anonymous cock-owner sighed heavily...whispered "thanks", and stepped back zipping up and putting on his coat to leave. that was nice i thought...but i wanted more than that...i want some tight oriental ass. clearly that ass was still on my brain.

well finally the young asian kid shows up at my door. he's extremely shy and i meet him inside my darkened hotel room only wearing my bathrobe and my jockstrap...and the bathrobe was open in front. i hug him briefly to relax him and i felt his hand slip inside my bathrobe and grab the bulging pouch of my jockstrap. he made a funny sound and expressed his excitement with an "oh...wow!"...kinda like a kid on christmas morning. i unwrap his gift my opening my robe and pushing him to his knees on the floor so that his face pressed against the bulge of my jockstrap. he was soon into it...pressing his face into the bulge...and then pulling my pouch aside so that he could wrap his eager lips around the head of my straining cock. mmmmmmm....i though. this is gonna be fun!

pic1.jpg

6735054797439398031-5910519363508839155?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.