[Smooth Butt] hot business trip that included an incredible surprise!

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

well...i just got back from one hell of a business trip...one hell of a trip. not only did i get some great business done...but i got more sex and cock on that trip then ever before...and that is saying a lot. i spent a week on business in a majore european city...one that is very cosmopolitan, cool, and full of horny men. i did it all, having had 5 or 6 very distinct experiences...ranging from hosting for 1-on-1 in my hotel room...to hosting a group and getting gang-fucked....to visiting a gay sauna and spending time on my knees at a glory hole...to visiting a raunchy gay sex club and getting fucked in a sling...and ALL OF IT was hot!

but one of the most memorable experiences was also the most surprising to me...usually a devout aggressive bottom. you wonder what the surprise was?

well...this hardcore aggressive bottom became and an aggressive dominant top on a few of the sessions on this trip....dumping a total of 7 loads in some hot ass. now it so happens that 6 of the 7 loads i dumped were pumped into this horny little oriental kid with just a KILLER ASS...i mean he had it all...the total package. he loved to show off his litthe butt to tease me, he had a slim waist, was smooth all over, had a killer bubbebutt that was round and perfect, he had a little hair in his asscrack around his hole to make it a little boi-pussy (which for some really turns me on when i'm eating ass), he had a tight little hungry hole that just grabbed onto and sucked my cock in deep and milked my nutt out when i went in deep, was very clean, could take a hard fucking and had lots of stamina when taking a hard deep-dicking, and he was insatiable and just loved getting fucked deep...and so i obliged him...pumping his ass over and over, until i had bred him full of 4 of my creamy loads in one sesssion alone!

anyway, i'll unfold the fully story of my trip, but wanted to get the first night started. i met him on-line the first night i was in town. he had responded to the craigslist ad that i posted seeking to give anonymous blowjobs at my hotel room... i don't think he read the ad because he straight away asked if i would fuck him...and he attached the following pic...

pic1.jpg

now for whatever reason that pic just pushed a switch in my brain and i knew i had to have that ass...and have it in every way possible. rarely do i get turned on by a bottom's pics of his ass...but for some reason this pic just absolutely did it for me. my cock went hard and my mouth drooled to get my tongue deep in him as i pressed my face in between those smooth asscheeks. i told him he just had to cum over....NOW. i also asked what he was into and if he could send more pics. he said he was very oral, liked to have his ass played with, and just absolutely loved getting fucked. perfect!

i said - "i can help you out with all that".

oh...in follow-up he also sent this pic....

pic2.jpgand that was all i needed...looking at those smooth upturned asscheeks and the hidden treasure hole just inside...i was hooked. his ass was in my brain and causing an itch that i needed to scratch. i knew that i needed to fuck this young oriental kid...and fuck him soon.

and so the first night of my visit i hosted a nice cock that sucked while waiting for the oriental kid to cum over...and then i proceeded to fuck the brains out of that 22 year smooth tight butt.

the story on that to follow soon!

6735054797439398031-396559944526286471?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.