[Smooth Butt] sucking the perfect cock...finding the rare 1 in 1000 cock at an ABS

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic1.png

so i was hanging around an adult book store the other day...looking to get a few loads in the short time i had between errands. prospects weren't looking great...i turned away multiple trolls and guys that i wouldn't want to have their dick in my mouth. i sucked a guy with a smallish dick (like 5.5inches) through a glory hole and it was less than satisfying...5 strokes into it he unloaded a bitter tasting load in my mouth that i spat out. what the fuck did that guy eat? battery acid? so i went back to "hanging out"...looking like i was doing nothing as i was checking out the sparse clientele.

and then a tall guy in a business suit walked in. he looked latin with his dark skin...and he was built like a linebacker. i thought OK...now things are looking up. i checked him out...making sure he noticed that i was staring at his crotch. he too seemed interested. after all...we were the best two options in the place by a long shot. i went into an open booth and sat on the chair inside and then left the door open and waited. he walked over and hung outside the open door to my booth and leaned against the opposite wall. rubbing his crotch he unzipped his pants and pulled a great looking cock out. he started stroking it in the hallway...and the only thing i could do was stare and lick my lips. this lasted for a good 5 minutes as he stroked his big fat 8+ inch cock and i drooled and stared and gave him every indications that i needed cock down my throat...and needed it now! a few of the trolls wandered past but he waved them off...clearly saving his cock for my mouth. i couldn't stand it after awhile and figured he liked to show off in public...so i called his bluff and came out of the booth and kneeled in front of his cock out "in public" in the hallway. he looked down at me a bit surprised...but didn't flinch as i grabbed his thick 8 inches and stuck my tongue out to lick and kiss at the tip. there was a pearl of pre-cum on the tip and it tasted like sweet honey as i slowly lapped it up. he reached down and unbuckled his pants and pulled them to his knees as i looked around to make sure the manager or nobody who mattered was around. a small group had started to gather to watch and i hit the poppers and ignored their presence as i squeezed the base of this fine, fine cock and made it grow even more in my hand.

soon the fat plump cockhead was in my mouth and i was giving it a good tongue bath to make it wet. like the title of this post says...i was hooked and it was truly a rare find at a sleazy ABS. i paused to savor the moment. the horny guy standing above me had just teased me with his cock and i called his bluff and now was on my knees and it was my turn to tease. i licked lightly at the the tip of his straining cockhead...using the tip of my wet tongue to lick and tease his piss-slit...running my tongue underneath to show him i knew where the sensitive spots were. i looked up into his half-closed eyes and could tell he was in a zone where he needed to get some good head and unburden his nuts of the big creamy seed load they carried. i reached underneath and tugged on his nuts...testing their fullness and just how ripe with seed they were....and just how much he liked to have them played with. he responded positively by spreading his legs and pushing his nuts into my hand. i knew where my mouth was going next...so i kissed and licked my way down the length of that fat 8 inch steel fuckstick...making sure to pause half-way down and run my tongue up and down underneath his shaft. eventually i made may way to his nuts and he grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face into his nuts...indicating he wanted my mouth on his overripe balls. i opened my mouth and took one, then both into my warm mouth and gently suckled them...using my tongue to bathe underneath and get his nuts wet. sucking and pulling more i tested his endurance for pain and he took it all...signaling this was not the first eager cocksucker to work over his magnificent cock. i looked up and his cock towered over my face. i knew there was a crowd watching and i was happy to oblige their need for a good cocksucking show. i released his nuts from my warm sucking mouth and moved back up the length of his shaft to start licking and kissing and sucking on his fat mushroom-shaped cockhead. it flared under the attention of my lips and tongue...and drooled some more of that sweet pre-cum nectar i tasted earlier. taking a big hit of poppers i got in a cock-sucking zone that included the use of my hand to squeeze and pull at the base of his cock...my mouth working the top 5 inches of his prick, stretching my lips to get them around his fat shaft. i was in cocksucking heaven and could only focus on the cock in my mouth. i began the descent to try and get his fat knob lodged in my throat. the base of his cock was thicker than the tip, so my jaws had to stretch as i felt my nose press into his pubes and his fat cockhead pop down my stretched throat. i couldn't breath and he knew it so he took advantage of me and held the back of my head as he pushed his cock viciously down my throat. humping forward he got in a rhythm as he held my head and skull-fucked my throat...not caring if i couldn't breath or gagged. heavy throat saliva flowed from my mouth and ran down my chin and fell onto the concrete floor with a splat. that kinda broke me out of the zone as i pulled back and took stock of his straining cock. he proceeded to use my throat as his personal fuck tunnel for a good long time....and i gave a great blowjob to this tremendous piece of latin meat. i strained through another throat fucking session and finally took back control by using my warm mouth and hand in long sucking strokes that ended with my tongue working his sensitive cockhead. he growled and his dick swelled in my hand. i got my mouth on the fat knob and pushed it deep into my mouth and throat because i wanted his seed load. his cockhead flared and then spasmed, spurting out a gusher of cum over and over again. i loved it...savoring the taste and texture of his nutt...sucking it down my throat and serving this great cock. his shaking and jerking slowed and then stopped as he grunted his satisfaction and let me use my warm cummy mouth to suckle his deflated spent dick. one of my top 10 cocks of all time and i gave it a thorough tongue bath. he said "thanks" and then quickly zipped up and left...leaving me still on my knees and craving another load from the beauty of a cock. needless to say i didn't stay long because there was no doing better then that session.

6735054797439398031-2306079247313893165?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.