[Athens GA Poz] Naval Guy Fuck (from when I was around 16)

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

We've been having some cold weather in Athens, Georgia the last couple of weeks. We even had almost 9 inches of snow which set a record for us over a 24 hour period. Needless to say, the cold has had my skin feeling dry. I decided to make a quick Wal-Mart run and buy some lotion to help remedy the situation.

I cruised over to the lotion counter and one of the first bottles of lotion I saw was the standard pink, Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion bottle. The site of the bottle immediately brough back pleasant memories of when I was around 16 years old. I decided to buy a bottle and headed home.

babylotion.jpg

When I got home, I got undressed and squirted some of the lotion in the palm of my hands and rubbed some on my dry skin. I then proceeded to have one of the hottest jack off sessions I have had in some time. I relived a memory from when I was 16.

I had just gotten my driver's license and my new found freedom had me crusing all over town for sex. I had met several guys at the mall, prior to being able to drive there myself. It was a warm Saturday afternoon in Middle, Georgia (Macon, Georgia). I threw on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and headed out.

I hit one of the cruisy bathrooms and it was not long before this incredible, clean-cut all American guy came in and took a seat in the first stall. The bathroom only had two stalls and no doors on them. I had taken a seat in the one next to the wall. My cock was already raging hard and I was touching it a bit. The guy peaked through the hole at me and rubbed his finger in the glory hole.

719870.jpg

I stood up and stuck my cock through for him to get a taste. Just when it was starting to feel good, the door opened and my cock sucker got up and left. I quickly pulled up my shorts and followed him. When I came out of the hallway that led to the bath room he was standing nearby and motioned for me to come over. I was trembling I was so nervous.

He quickly put me at ease and said he had a place nearby if I would like to join him. Are you kidding? I was so excited I almost shot my load right there in my shorts. We agreed that I would go with him to his car and he would drive me to mine and I could follow him home.

He only lived a couple of miles away in an apartment. When we artrived he was a perfect host asking me if I wanted anything to drink, etc.. The only thing I wanted was to get completely naked. He invited me to his bedroom. On the door of the closet was a Navy uniform hanging that had just come from the cleaners. He was so incredibly handsome.

We made a little small talk and then he suggested we get a little more comfortable. As we were undressing, he reached over and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. I was so turned on. This was the first real man I was kissing. Turns out he was 26, stood about 6'2" tall and weighed probably 195 pounds. He had a nice hair cut and a throbbing 8 inch circumsized cock.

He pulled the covers back on his bed and told me to lie down. As I was lying down he crawled up over me and started kissing me some more and rubbing his hard cock against my teenage boy cock. He whispered in my ear, "I want inside you". I replied, "okay". He reached over to his night stand and grabbed a pink bottle of Johnson & Johnson baby lotion. He flipped the lid and squeezed some on his cock and slowly began stroking it. I distinctly remember the smell of the lotion. He squeezed some more on his fingers and started slowly lubing my hole. It wasn't long before his cock was ddep inside me. He continued to kiss me as he fucked me harder and faster. He sat up with his cock still deep in me and squirted some lotion in the palm of his hand and rubbed it on my raging cock. He began to stroke me as he thrust his cock in me and kissed me.

3162538.jpg

It wasn't long before I started shooting my cum in his hand and on his chest. Just as I was shooting he kissed me more and groaned as he blew his cum inside my hole. I was completely spent. My legs were weak. He pulled out and collapsed beside me on the bed for a few minutes. We chatted for a bit and he told me he was being reassigned to Virginia the following week. I was so devasted since I was hoping I could see him again.

Note: All images are from the Internet4840212955243495621-90488533958122454?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.