Fast food boy

cls500

Brett left and I did not see him for a couple days. When he showed up he had Chad in tow. Brett was acting all macho like he did when I first met him. I had saw who was coming to the house on the gate cam so I was in my room ready for them when they came in. Chad smiled and said it has been so fucking long since I shoot my nut in an ass, while he was removing his shirt and pants I looked over and Brett was stripping as well. Chad mounted me and his first thrust was was quick and deep and one of the hardest I had had in a long time. It felt amazing, his big dick sliding in and out as hard as he could and him calling me his fucking bitch, and a fucking whore. I loved it so much and then Brett claimed up  on the bed and shoved his cock in my face, I took it in my mouth as deep as I could and heard him moan out in pure pleasure. After Chad shoot his first load in my ass he looked at Brett and said your turn bitch. Brett just looked at me and I smiled and said I'm all yours fucking breed me, please. I saw him smile a huge smile and for a second I thought I saw a tear of joy. Before I could decide if it was a tear or not his cock was buried deep in my ass and he was pounding away almost as hard as Chad. Over Brett's shoulder I saw Chad climbing aboard Bret's ass and I could see the smile on Brett's face as he felt the cock enter him. Bret bent down close to my ear and said are you sure? I said fuck yes I sure, breed me slut. He then whispered he had let Aiden fuck him two more times. I asked if he had told Chad and he shook his head no. Chad stopped his grunting and asked what we were talking about. I looked at Bret and smiled and said its now or never you ready. he slowly shook his head yes and I said we are talking about the night your brother bread Brett's ass and Brett is saying your brother fucks harder and and his dick is bigger. Chad didn't seem to mind Brett had been fucked by his brother but was pissed that we said his brother was better. He slammed in to Brett hard and Brett let out a load moan and Chad said is that true bitch by brother is a better fuck. Brett had a shirt eating grin on his face as he said god damn right he is. He railed my ass better than you ever have. Brett started moaning loader and loader and Chad started slamming his ass harder and harder. Chad was no god damn way I'm going to let my brother fuck my bitch better than me. Take my dick you fucking whore, Ill show you how a man fucks. For me this was amazing because Brett;'s dick was still pounding away at my ass and I could feel the affect of Chad's fuck. About fifteen minuets after it all started I hear Chad say take this faggot and he grunted out his load "fuck, fuck, fuck,fuck" about the same time Brett moaned I'm coming of fuck that feels good, god damn that's good.

Chad pulled out and climbed of Brett and shoved his cock in my mouth to clean up. Brett was sucking on it some as well. Then Brett pulled out of me and shoved his cock in my face for me to clean. Then Chad looked at Bret and said, wait you let my brother bread you? Brett climbed off of me and drooped his head and while looking at the floor he said yes, I let him fuck four loads in my over the last coupe days. Chad was speechless, Brett said you said it best, I'm a god damn faggot slut and I fucking love cock in my ass. He looked at me and then looked back to Chad and said from this day on I'm yours. I wont fuck anyone or take a dick from anyone unless you say so. I'll do what ever you want. Brett then dropped to his knees with his head still looking down and tears running down his face. Chad stood still for a few moments and then he approached Brett and lifted his head up and said suck my dick faggot, get me hard so I can fuck the old slut again.

Brett looked up and said yes sir and went to town on Chads cock. Chad looked over and said don't worry Ill let him fuck you ever once in a while. Then he looked down at Brett and spit on his face a couple times and said god damn it took you long enough to realize what you wanted bitch. I wish you had started sucking my cock years ago.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2