[Closet BB Cumdump] The fun continues....

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

So my bud got up and showered. I told him I felt like I wanted to shower too after being on a plane for 6 hours to get here. When he was done I jumped in and cleaned up. I got out and got dressed and his brother was home. Said hi and we chatted. His brother asked what I was going to do that night and I said I didn't know. My bud had to work so he said to go have fun or something. I was kind of tired so wasn't sure. In the afternoon he wanted to have a nap before going to work but he called me into his room before he got on the bed and said 'time for a fuck. that will help me sleep' and he smiled. I said I wasn't sure if I was clean. He said 'Didn't you already shower? Why didn't you use the douche and clean your hole?' I told him I didn't know if he wanted to fuck after me blowing him. He told me to go douche and he also said to keep my ass ready the entire time I was here. I jumped back in the shower and cleaned out. Came back in the bedroom and we started kissing. He's almost a foot taller than me which drives me nuts. I love how he holds me and then he held my face and said 'how do you wanna take it' I told him any way he wanted to give it. He smirked and told me to bend over the bed. I did and he lubed me up and fingered me for a few minutes. He said 'oh fuck yeah, I remember this hole' then he tossed a bottle of poppers on the bed in front of me. I took a hit and as I did he slid his dick in me and groaned. He started fucking me slowly and loosening up my hole. He did this for a few minutes and he took a hot of poppers also. He said 'now you can turn on your back.' I did and he pulled me to the edge of the bed and pushed his dick back inside. He started fucking me at a slow and deep pace and then pulled his dick all the way out and pushed it all the way back in. Then all the way out, and all the way back in. He did this maybe 15 times and then pushed in and tok another hit of poppers and started going faster. he told me to push back on the bed and he got on it too. He lifted my ass of the bed and straddled over me holding my legs up and pounding down into my hole. I started moaning. His brother laughed from the other room and say jokingly 'hey! keep it down in there' and then laughed. My bud was pushing his weight down on me as he pounded me from above. It was so fucking good. Last position, he let my ass down, I took another hit of poppers and he got on his knees behind me and held one leg over his shoulder and the other held out wide. He started going faster now and said 'this what you came here for? you want me to breed you all weekend?' I said fuck yeah, please, please. He smiled and said 'don't worry, you're gonna get plenty of cum. remember this is just the first day.' Right after he said this he shot a load in me and groaned. Then he collapsed on me and we made out while his dick was still in me. God I love getting fucked by this guy! He jumped back in the shower and came back into the bedroom and we both napped for about an hour. He got up and had a bite to eat, I stayed in bed. He was in the kitchen talking with his brother and when he was done eating brushed his teeth and came back to the bedroom to kiss me. He said 'make yourself at home. my brother is here if you wanna hang out. if you wanna go out and get fucked, there's a sex club a few blocks over. but, i'm gonna fuck you again when I get home from work ok?' I smiled and said yeah. He said ok, see you at 2 (AM) and I fell back asleep for a few hours. When I woke up I went into the living room and the door was open so I knew his brother was probably outside smoking. He was and came back in and we sat and watched tv. I had a bite to eat and then his brother fell asleep on the couch. He had an early morning, some commercial he was going to be in. So I went back to the bedroom to log on and see what was going on and I actually fell asleep while online. I woke up with a kiss at about quarter past 2 in the morning and it was my bud. He said 'you sleep ok?' I said yeah and he said 'time to get up, time to get fucked again.' I was waking up and he told me to bend over the end of the bed (where my feet were) and I did. He lubed my up again and took a hit of poppers. He told me to look to my left and I was looking at him fucking me in the mirrored doors of his closet. I tried to take some video with my camera but it was too dark and didn't come out good. He told me there would be more time for that the next couple of days. This was a quick "I need to come before bed" fuck. He went full force. I was face down in the sheets biting the comforter so I wouldn't moan loud. It only took him a couple of minutes and he shot another load in my hole. He leaned down and kissed the back of my neck. He climbed up on the bed and grabbed a face cloth to clean the lube off his dick and got in bed. He patted the bed next to him telling me to come up and I got up and laid on his chest while we fell asleep. I'm still on East coast time so I was up before him (a few hours before). I just hung out in the living room until he got up. He had some coffee. We talked about dinner plans tonight and then he showered and said he had to go back to work. I said this early? He laughed and said 'were you hoping we would fuck all morning?' I said yeah and he leaned down and kissed me. He said 'you will be getting fucked again tonight after dinner, don't worry that sweet ass of yours, but while I'm at work why don't you find some more dick? You're in West Hollywood and with your bod, you won't have trouble.' I smile, he kissed me again and told me he'd see me later. Now, I wanted to post before I forgot everything but I'm thinking it might be time to find some more dick!7230614512406525083-6395976682684069520?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.