Birmingham UK club

Guest mikey2

Didn't expect too much action on Sunday evening, and indeed the start was slow, not many guys in the bar and most  of them interested in the few twinks present. But then it all changed, chunky middle-aged guy entered the cubicle I was standing in. I dropped to my knees and started sucking a cock that started OK and then grew to be really nice size, uncut. Didn't have to wait too long before he indicated I should turn round and grabbing a packet of lube  i quickly greased my hole and he entered. A really good long vigorous fuck with him unloading at the end, no mention of condoms. We exchanged friendly thank yous - me complimenting him on his dick and technique and he  saying my hole was good. Wandered round  and sucked a few guys in darkroom and cubicles but to no result. Then one massive muscle guy dressed strangely, in 'office' clothes (which hid the muscles) with I found a really big dick joined me in a cubicle. I thought about asking if  wanted to fck me but sense prevailed my hole is not used to taking such big tools (I don't get out enough lol) it was one of those dicks wide as well as thick and long. After I guess not too long, 15 minutes max I felt rewarded when he said 'you're sucking so well I'm gonna  cum' and he did, lots of it really sweet nice tasting. Clean living and serious working out has  many rewards it seems. Then  after a pause  in the bar checking out new arrivals I was in another cubicle thinking I'd suck off  maybe one or two more, I  began with a guy with a normal issue slightly longer dick but when I presented my hole after he was good and hard he rubbered up, but I thought 'OK'. He fucked quick and hard and deep but after mybe five minutes I thought I don't like the smell of burning rubber and eased off him. I felt a bit bad about this  but then I had broken my own 'rule' about allowing condoms to fck me. So tally for the evening: one load in hole, one load down throat, and the load hole fcked in hard. Not bad for a dull Sunday evening.