[Life In The Raw] A busy fucking day

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Palm Springs Day 3

Okay, so last night, the muscle bears gave me a Cialus. A man have I been making the most of it. I got back to the resort and there was this hot guy in the room next to mine who was jacking his dick while using an inflatable buttplug on his hole. I walked in and removed the buttplug and smelled cum. I fingered his hole and it was hot and wet, soaked with semen, I flipped him over and began to plow his ass from the very beginning, he was grabbing the sheets and moaning as I raped his hole, the windows were open and men were passing by watching us fuck. He told me about the load he took at the steamroom from a latin top, the cum that my dick was sloshing about in. Pinned down, and crying out from getting fucked, he moaned as he felt my hot semen enter his guts. I thanked him and left.

I laid in the sun for a bit and walked past the room again, he looked me and smiled, and my dick responded, I washard and this time fucked him on his back, a slower fuck this time. We kissed and he said he loved my dick and the cum I gave him. I spread his legs and tore into his pussy, he eyes rolled in the back of his head.

I pulled out and slammed it back in, watching my dick froth up with my own load. I smiled at him and kissed him, moaning into his mouth as I gave him a second load.

I went back outside and chatted with some guys by the pool, I turned and looked and the door was closed, I walked by and saw him on his back, a silver haired daddy plowing him with his thick cock, i walked in and watched them fuck, I stroked my dick as the daddy plowed his cum filled ass, I told him that two of those loads were mine, he smiled at me and turned to the bottom and told him "Well boy, here's another."

He unloaded in his ass, and pulled out, I slid my dick in to his bred hole and fucked him wildly, it didnt take long for me to dump a third load into him.

I went home shortly after that and worked out at the gym.

I came home and logged on, and saw someone on BBRT that I had seen at Gold's earlier, I hit him up and told him his ass looked amazing, he invited me over to his place.

This hot muscle god was naked, ass in the air and on all fours, I ate his hole, gave him a tongue job that made him so hungry for my dick. I felt his asslips quiver on my tongue, I got him so hungry and wet that no other lube was nessasary, I rammed him fucking hard, and he loved every minute of my brutal assault. Grabbing his ass and watching my dick go in and out of him, he said

"There is nothing like a black dick going in my muscle butt, always feels the best."

I raped his hole dep and hard, and in qo minutes, he had shot all over his bed, the quaking of his hole brought me off and I shot deep in his cunt. Marking him and making him mine.

Cant wait for round 2 of that piece.6205496180732721325-6564286309799671882?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.