[Life In The Raw] Palm Springs- Day2 A hookup two years in the making...

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Two years ago at Los Angeles pride, I was drunk off my ass, having hit every bar and getting a different kind of liquor everytime. By the time I reached San Vicente, I was a wobbly mess, I was caught by this huge muscle daddy that told me that he wasn't letting me go anywhere until I sobered up a bit, while i lay my head in his lap, his husband, a blonde muscle daddy showed up. He looked at us and said it was a fucking adorable sight. We talked and they said they would love to play with me sometime. However, when they were in LA, I always had work so it never happened, we talked for two years, hoping to finally make some barebacking happen.

Last night, they came and picked me up and went to their home, we had a light dinner and then we got naked.

The blonde muscle daddy mainly watched as I played with the dark haired muscle daddy. I ate his furry hole and we all made out. The blonde was feeling very sleepy(we started late) and he went to sleep. The dark haired daddy then looked at me and said:

"I fucking want your poz boy cum in my hole, I wanna sleep with it inside of me boy, I want you to coat my guts and recharge my roided out daddy ass."

He rode my dick telling me how hungry for cum his roided out muscle ass is.

I took him doggy style and watched my dick go in and out of his big muscle ass.

"Fuck yeah, rape that muscle hole... I need cum, need your charged cum in me boy... need that fucking seed.

Been wanting this for two years boy."

I told him the same, that since when I first met him, I wanted my cum in his hole, that i wanted to seed his muscle butt.

I began to ram into his viciously, my knees on both sides of his ass and fucking down into his butt.

"Oh fuck, poz me baby boy... give me that sperm in my beefy daddy ass."

A hole that has some milage on it always pulls the cum out of my nuts, and him being a poz pig like that just made it me giving him a lasting fuck couldnt happen. To quote a friend "My dick was in him, but he was fucking me."

My whole body convulsed as my dick erupted into his hole. I collapsed on top of him and we kissed.

I slept in the guest room, and he slept with his husband.

I was out like a light.6205496180732721325-4813264807668719455?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.