[Life In The Raw] Palm Springs- Day1

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I unpacked after getting into the Vista Grande. I went right into the pool. There was this hot slim guy, dark hair and eyes. We made small talk and I started playing with his tight ass in the pool. We went to my room

and I lubed up his hole and slid in into him. Slowly since his ass was so tight. I pinned him down and raped his hole once it had loosened up. He was moaning... whimpering, you name it. I put him on his back and fucked him that way, I guess it felt to good because without touching his dick, he went off like a geyser.

Cumming all over me. His hole tensed up then and he couldn't get fucked anymore.

The day before my trip I changed my profile to Palm Springs. I got hit up by a lot of guys asking for my dick and load, asking to be first on my dance card. I love the new meat factor! One person was a 23 year old twink who's profile I recognized years ago from living in LA. He left his number and told me to call him anytime. When it was finally play time for me, I called him rather than hunt online.

He was over in 10 minutes.

5'7''

toned body

cute little butt

We made out, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him onto me, rubbing his back and touching his perky little butt. I turned the lights off and when i turned around, he was in his underwear, I took off my clothes and got next to him, climbing ontop of his body and kissing him deeply, he took off his briefs and he sucked me while I rimmed him. I lubed up my dick and while on his back, I entered his hole. We kept kissing each other while I pumped my dick and and out of him slowly, His hole was tight and hot, he looked at me and asked if it felt good, that he was worried about being too loose. I told him he felt great and felt tight and he said that he had been doing dildo play webcam shows for extra cash, so he was worried that I wouldnt like his hole.

I found that to be so fucking hot that I really started to pound his ass hard, and without pulling out I flipped him over and drilled his ass doggy style then pinned him down and took him on his stomach. We flipped again and he was riding my dick and doing an excellent job at it, grinding on it, bouncing, trying his hardest to make me happy, I plowed him doggy style again, then my balls tightening and I exploded in his ass.

We kissed a bit more and he said that he loves my lips and that I must get compliments on them all the time, I kissed him some more and told him what a cute boy he is... He wants another round while I am here... but my time is so fucking limited.6205496180732721325-4445123323852083202?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.