[Life In The Raw] Flashback fuck- Steamroom hunting

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

It was a morning before my workout, it was cold outside so I went to the steamroom to warm up my muscled. Honest. There was this handsome guy, blonde with green eyes that caught my eye. He notcied my UFC gloves that I always wore when I lifted weights. We began talking about UFC, MMA, and fighting.

I told him I had to go, he followed me however to the back, where I worked.

I bent him over the table and began eating his ass.

"So, do you like getting fucked?"

"Yeah, do you have a condom?"

"No, I don't."

"Well. looks like you are gonna have to fuck me without one."

"Hmmm... nice. Where do you want me to shoot."

"You choose... but wherever you cum, your mouth has to go next."

I slid into his tight muscle butt, grabbed his hips and pounded him hard, he was moaning like a bitch in heat,

I slammed harder into his ass, spanking him, he moaned, begging for more. I put him on his back, held up his legs and slammed into his pussy, watching my black dick split his white ass open. He was stroking his dick, and I moved his hand away and went back to fucking his ass, he head was thrown back and he cried out, I saw his dick twitching as I plowed him, he looked in his eyes and let loose a 4 day load of cum in his hole.

I immediately felched his ass, taking some of the cum into my mouth, right out of his fucked pussy, then I went to him and made out with him, the cum switching back and forth between our mouths as I jerked him off, he swallowed the cum and cried out as he shot all over his 6 pack abs.

Too bad he lives in San Diego, he was one hot fuck.6205496180732721325-7136664721830422515?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.