Moving to America from UK

concerned1

I am from the UK. I could be offered a full-time, permanent job in the US. I am wondering, when I apply for my green card as a so-called "alien worker", do I fill this out or does the person/company making me the job offer fill this application form out? I've looked at a sample form and it seems to be asking about "the alien worker" as opposed to "you", so I assume it is not filled out by the prospective immigrant worker but by the prospective employer.

Also, I have a misdemeanor (a DUI from a number of years ago). I served no prison time for this and was only fined a very small sum of money (£200) and disqualified from driving for 12 months (reduced to 9 months on completion of a drink driving awareness course). Will this most likely result in my application being denied and does my prospective employer need to put this on the form? :( Argh, so many questions.

Thanks guys, I appreciate anyone who can help answer my questions.

Edited by concerned1