[Life In The Raw] back for seconds

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

So my hot little canadian twink buddy had taken a few loads and last night I went back to fuck him again.

His hole felt amazing with all those cumloads in his little boy pussy. He was so sore from having taken dick all day long that I couldnt really fuck him hard. So I moved in and out of his cum filled hole slowly, and kissed him.

He asked to ride my dick, and i let him, looking down at me, touching my biohazard tank, he told me how good it felt to have my poz dick back inside of him. He told me that he loved that each guy was pushing my load deeper and deeper inside of him, and he loved getting his hole sore from fucking and filled with cum.

I put him doggy style and took him again, this time, fucking him how i needed to so I could shoot off deep in his hole. Topping his ass off with cum. We lay next to each other and kissed again, feeling his little body in my arms.6205496180732721325-5756511324477740385?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.