[Life In The Raw] Latino Pocket Gay

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Was hit up by this good looking latin boy. We made the small talk, and I asked his status prior to leaving. You never know with adam4adam, and I wanted to make sure I would sticking my bare dick into a pozcunt.

I went to his place and he greeted me in a wife beater and sweat pants, this tattooed 5'6'' latino boy, he was chewing gum and he flashed me a cute little smile. I began to take off his clothes but he asked we go to his room in case his roommate came home.

We undressed and I ate his hole, he had a little boy butt on him, so it didnt take much for me to get in deep with my tongue, his breathing got very heavy, he told me that he loved it, i took at my cue to enter his ass.

There were mirrors all around the room and I could see him getting fucked by me from every angle. One mirror was behind us, I looked back and saw my ass pumping up and down as I fucked him.

(I guess I do have a bubble butt)

As I drilled his little butt, he told me that he wanted my load that he wanted to feel my load fill his ass.

He said my dick felt good, but I could see I was making him a but sore.6205496180732721325-2403221835354777612?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.