[Life In The Raw] Just what I needed

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

My dick didnt have any pussy since my Italian Buddy on monday... thats a long time for me.

So, I was logged on, determined to at least eat some boybutt before I went to bed.

I hit up a guy on adam4adam that I have fucked a few times, he was taking loads tonight but hadn't taken one yet. As much as I wanted to see anon cum frothed on my dick, I was not going to turn down his bubbly ass and amazing body.

I walked over to his place, which took 6 whole minutes.

I was buzzed in and there on all fours was his perfect butt, his hole open and ready.

I got on my hands and knees, precum leaking from my dick from ready my current favorite NIFTY story.

I stuck my tongue deep into his hole, tasting his ass, licking in and out, savoring his pussy with my tongue.

I lubed up his hole and fingered him. His pussy has had some real use in his 26 years, a hole that has seen, taken and drained many dicks in his life. My dick got hard and i slid into him, pounding his round young jock ass. Gliding effortlessly inside his slut hole, his whore ass.

Having not blown in a few days, I wasn't lasting long in his butt, and soon, I unleashed a huge load of nut deep inside of him, I stayed in him, feeling his cum filled walls. When I pulled out, he began to finger his hole,

I'm sure he'll be a busy boy tonight.6205496180732721325-8635346109721399418?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.