Vancouver

ATLJedi

Love the boys & cocks of Vancouver. 

Tuesday, had a guy from Grinder cum over to my hotel room   He came in, took our clothes off, and his cock found its way to my mouth  After slurping on that he got me on top of him to make out  and his cock slips into my hole.  Inch by inch he sinks his hard cock into  and proceeded to fuck me   Think he came a couple time as I sat & rode his cock   I came as he was Cumming in my the second time   He fucked me in other positions and culminated w the fifth load pumped deep in me  

Thursday afternoon had guy w a real 9” and thick cock fuck me really good.  Stretched my hole and had me quivering in anal orgasms with every thrust he did into me.  He would thrust, I would feel his hard cock penetrate me making me orgasm. The realize it was just half  of it.  And the feel him thrust the other half into me.

Im sure the whole floor knows I was getting fucked.  It was an awesome fuck

Couple hours later, I setup  meeting with another Grinder I had been chatting with  I go over to his place  I get blindfolded from behind after I walk in to his dark apartment  walks me back and bends me over the bed   And goes to town on my hole   First rims it, and the shoved his raw cock and fucked me real good until he blew his load in me

the thing about my hole is that the more it is fucked, the hungrier it gets for more cock and cum    So I noticed this guy that I have been chatting on BBRTS for several years had msg me   He was available to play, so I invited him to my hotel room   He was hot, he expertly took turns between eating my hole, stretching my hole, and fucking my hole   I was in heaven   This went on for a couple hours   Not even sure how many times he came, think 2 or 3   

I sleep and wake up around 8am   And the guy who fucked me blindfolded wanted to give me another load  since he lives just a block from my hotel, I go back and have him pump another load in my hole   

I meet up w friends and get to the place where I’m going to stay tonight   I get hit on by a hung guy nearby  he invites me over to breed me   Cute young guy w a long uncut cock   I suck on it till it has double in size and it is rock hard   He ask me to turn around   He lives up his cock and plays with my hole rubbing his cock head trying to push its way in   

He asked me if I had been fucked recently   I said, yeah, this morning. He says he can tell by feeling my hole   And the guy stops and says he can’t fuck me now   That it bothers him that I have just been barebacked just a couple hours earlier    So I left unfulfilled  

Really? I had already deepthroated your cock for longer than  any cock that have been inside me this week   Well, except a couple that fucked me thru a glory hole at F212

• Like 1