[BB Boi Breeder] 8th Wonder

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boi Breeder's original blog post...

8th Wonder

When you get older the body doesn’t handle the cold, snow and ice all that well so this year I am missing a good part of it by escaping to the Treasure Coast in Florida. So if any of you boys want to get loaded up send me a message. That is what this boy did and he got filled.

He sent me a message saying how much he liked my blog and wished I were closer to him. I wrote back and asked where he was and what are his stats and so forth. I also asked if he thinks if he is my type as he read my blog and knows exactly what I like. He wrote back the next day and said he was far my type than anybody I ever met. He said he is 19 with golden brown hair, young, hot and a hole that is the 8th wonder of Florida. And he did send me a nice picture of a young ass and nice pink hole.

I got a good laugh, at least he knew there were seven wonders of something. He was my type, young and dumb, and hopefully soon to be filled with my cum. I wrote back and told him he was right, he is my type and I was in visiting Florida and not all that far from him.

I didn’t hear back for a couple days and figured that he loved the fantasy of getting together with me but when it might happen it scared him off.

About two weeks into my stay I heard back from him, he sent me his number and told me to text him. Damn I hate texting! But I immediately texted, Hey! And he replied Hey! I texted back I am going to call you. I called and he didn’t answer, so I called back. He answered.

The conversation went with me saying I needed that 8th wonder hole. He asked what I am going to do with it. I told him everything he read about. He said he doesn’t have a car. I said I could cum there. He said he doesn’t have a place. I said I have a place. There was silence then he asked when. I said now. There was a pause, a long pause and he said, “okay I have to get ready”. I asked the address and he told me to meet him at the Publix at the corner. I got address and did a quick map quest and told him I would give him an hour to get ready. That is how long it was going to take me to get there.

Exactly an hour later I was pulling into the parking lot and called him asking where he was. He said he would be there in a couple. A couple minutes later there he was walking into the lot. Had on some shorts, flip-flops and a bright blue T-shirt. He was cute, small framed. He was almost a spinner but not quite.

I drove over to him and told him to get in. He said nice car, I said nice ass.

I headed back out towards the highway were I passed a bunch of motels. I selected the one with the most cars in the lot. I got out, got a room and was back in a couple minutes.

We found the room and as soon as I was inside I said show me the hole. He obediently dropped the shorts and he was going commando. He turned around, and bent over and spread his cheeks. It was the hole from the picture.

I had him get on the bed with his hole exposed and I got right behind it. Smelled clean, no musty boy scent. I like musty boy scent. I told him his ass smells different. He said like a spring morning. He douched getting himself ready. I told him next time to use the “like a boy hole” fragrance.

I stuck my tongue out and tasted it. Not bad, pretty good really. I really got into eating his hole and he was into it also judging from the moaning. At one point his hole opened up so nice and my tongue was about to get all the way inside. He felt the tongue and clamped down on it, then he started to flex. Damn! I almost shot off when I felt that. I could feel my tongue being gently pulled in every time he flexed his hole. What a magic hole.

I was dripping and enough was enough. My dick had to feel this I thought.

I rubbed my dick head on his hole, he felt it and pushed back and took my all the way in one motion.

Darn, this hole might be the 8th wonder. I had to pull out or I was going to lose it.

I got my tongue back on his hole. I looked down at my dick and it was bouncing, like it was saying let me back in damnit!

As I ate his hole I could feel myself starting to go over the point of no return. Fuck it I thought and lined myself up and told him I was going to drop a quick load in him.

Once again when he felt the head of my dick he pushed back and took me in one motion. I do not know what his ass was doing, what he was doing, I know my dick was still bouncing as my hips were attempting to thrust in and out.

I know my orgasm-started way down on my inner thighs. Like it use to way back when I first learned to jerk off thirty some years ago, but hadn’t felt that since. I just held on for the ride really. I felt it working its way up until it was releasing itself out of my dick. My dick was spasming, my heart was pounding, he was moaning and my balls were trying to get sucked out of my dick with the rest of the shit that was being released.

I stayed in him. I caught my breath. I told him there were Seven Wonders of the World, not of Florida. I told him his hole is without a doubt the Eighth.

I got off of him. Said lets go. He got up, turned around and said “open your mouth”.

How could I refuse. He gave his dick a couple quick jerks and stuck the head into my mouth.

I felt a couple little squirts and tasted his rather tasteless cum.

On the way out the door he said he had jerked off a few times already the last time while getting himself ready.

I said next time, no jerking off, and no more spring morning.

Here it is!

butt.jpg7138497070323239091-4718134104681951047?l=barebackboibreeder.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.