white bottom looking for gay black tops

i would love to get a room at heart o chicago motel, or super 8 on river road in river grove.  i want to meet black men. i would message you the room number as soon as i check in. then i will have the door unlocked for you, i will be laying on the bed naked with the lights low. you just come in and lock door behind you.  then you strip and come to bed.  i am a total woman in bed. i will be a pussy for black men. i love to roll play. im a bride on our wedding night. i were a little white nighty.  we lay and kiss passionately while i play with your cock. then i lay on my back and spread my legs. you climb on to me between my legs and slide inside me. you lay chest to chest on me while you pump me. i will be rubbing your back and kissing you. i want to be kissing and looking into your eyes when you ejaculate inside me. i will be a woman in love wanting her man to get her pregnant on there wedding night.    thats just what id like. i would love to meet and just be fucked.