Breeding (legal) teen Brazilian

ShootingRaw

I wasn't planning on breeding this guy, but he got a taste of bare dick, and he decided he really wanted it!

I was recently down in Brazil and I was actually kind of bummed because the Brazilian guys weren't doing much for me, especially in Rio de Janeiro, despite their reputation. On one of my last mornings there, in another city, I opened up Grindr and this cute 19 year old mixed white Asian Brazilian tapped me. He's about 5'5" and maybe 130 lbs. Petit and smooth. We started chatting and he asked if I'd like to meet later. I couldn't say no. We chatted the rest of the day while he was studying with a friend and I toured an art museum. We ended up meeting at a local mall and walked around a little, before going to my hotel. We started kissing on the bed pretty quickly, and the clothes came off. We had probably an hour long make-out session, and I asked if he'd like to stay the night. He said he wanted to, but his parents were expecting him home. He sucked my dick like a pro, and I made him stop so I could suck his and eat his ass. I shoved my tongue into his tight hairless ass and got it wet. We resumed kissing, and he got on top of me and was rubbing his ass on my dick. I grabbed my dick and put it on his hole and it slipped in. He told me to go slow because he wasn't a virgin but was inexperienced. I lubed my dick a little and slid in further. Feeling a little guilt about barebacking a young, innocent guy like that, I asked if he wanted a condom. He said we probably should, but he had never felt a bare dick inside him and he liked it. I fucked him a little, but the guilt came back and I pulled out and put a condom on. We fucked missionary a bit more, with me kissing him, and then he asked to stop because he was sore. We got in the shower and headed out to get some dinner. He asked if I still wanted him to stay, and he came up with an excuse to give his parents and texted them.

After dinner, we went back to the hotel. I put on the TV to relax and he grabbed the remote and pushed me onto the bed. The kissing resumed and the clothes were quickly scattered on the floor. He sucked on my dick again and then tried to sit on it. He was pretty tight so I put on some lube, and it slid right in. "No condom?" I asked. "Do you really want one?" he replied, and with that the raw fucking began in earnest. He rode me, I fucked him spooning, and we fucked missionary. His tight, smooth hole felt wonderful on my hard dick, and he had no more complaints about anything hurting. We were fucking missionary, with a lot of making out, when I told him I was close and asked where he wanted me to cum. With no hesitation he said he wanted it in him. I dutifully shot a large load deep into him. He stroked a few times and shot a load on his smooth stomach. We rested for a few minutes, and then he asked if I wanted to take a shower with him again. We did, with a lot of kissing, and I fingered him a lot, feeling my load in him. We went back to bed and fell asleep.

We woke up in the morning and he was playing with my dick, getting me hard. He turned his back to me and impaled his ass on my dick. I put a little lube on it, and he was grinding his ass on me. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me onto my back rode me. I told him I was close, and he just kept riding me until I shot another big load into him. He then grabbed his own dick and quickly shot all over my chest. I didn't have a chance to see him again and flew back home the next day, but I do keep in touch with him and hope to pound his sweet ass again.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4