[iBLASTinside] A Perfect Ass, A Loose Fuck, A Nice Load

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

The rules of engagement inside an adult bookstore may seem a little strange. I’ve even visited with a buddy and, even then, most of our communication tended to be via text messaging. When we did speak to one another, we did so in hushed tones.

When I hear people speaking at regular volume, I’m almost offended.

There’s this one incredibly hot black guy — beefy, hairy chest. I’ve never seen his cock as he never takes it out. He’s usually there with a couple of Latinos. They stand around and chat, almost as if they’re in a club then split up and cruise. They collect back together and compare notes. Loudly. Irritates the shit out of me. These attitude queens, acting like they own the place.

Anyway, I’m getting off track.

So occasionally I meet bottoms there to guarantee an unload. At a place with gloryholes, the fear can sometime be (1.) I get oral service only and (2.) I get tops only. On this day, I was texting back and forth with a few, promising to meet up along with a collection of a few asking me to stop by their place instead.

That’s when this ass showed up on radar.image21.jpg

Usually, ass photos just don’t do it for me. But this one. Well, fuck. Look at it! Just*exuded*perfection.

The little fucker toyed with me via text for a while. He was in black. He wore a hat. He stood in this place then that. I’d narrowed him down to two potentials. But finally figured out who he was.

He’d be hot for me then the text messages would go silent. Probably off getting fucked. Meanwhile, I’d get a little oral work done here and there.

The crowd turned out to be less than ideal today. Too many tops in the mix and way too many trolls. Luckily, tweakers weren’t represented today. But we had two distinct cliques. My hot black buddy with his Latino fairy boys and another group who wouldn’t shut the fuck up.

The code of silence guys. I’m trying to fuck here.

Interestingly enough, among the mix this trip was a guy who stayed in an open booth, pants down, ass in the air. Never sampled him. He was either Latin or a light-skinned black. Maybe next time.

Eventually, perfect ass made it clear through the sporadic text messaging. He wanted fucked through a gloryhole. That was the only way I would get him.

The vibe varies at this bookstore. Okay, I call it a bookstore, but at this Insurrection location, the books and other materials are upstairs. Down here in the bowels, there’s only booths, gloryholes and a darkroom. On this day, I’m having trouble even getting good oral. It’s a rainy day and the bottoms are being picky, which doesn’t bother me much except these are the kind of bottoms who shouldn’t be picky. So they’re all occupying one side of the double booths, awaiting someone. These fat fucks sit, taking up good space.

I let a couple of them blow me, but when I realize it’s nothing more than a mediocre blowjob, I’m gone.

At some point I get the message to visit a particular booth, as he is on the other side waiting. Unfortunately, that booth I need into is occupied. I text back.

It’s a face off between bottoms.

Well, it’s more like a wait off. See who will wait longer. Perfect ass begs me to wait on the other side. No worries. I have nothing better to do. Five minutes. Ten. Fifteen. Finally, I hear the rustle and the door open and out walks the occupier.

I’m inside in a flash and dropping trou as perfect ass strokes his long slender fingers along the gloryhole in the usual motion to indicate he wants me to shove it through.

I do and he gives me a little oral to get me to full mast before backing his slender ass up onto my cock.

This boy has to have some huge fucking dildos in his collection at home. And I’m sure he’s been playing with them prior to my arrival. Plus, someone’s already loaded this ass.

He’s loose. And my respectable seven inches feels more like throwing a hot dog down a bowling alley. Occasionally I hit a side, but not often. But when I bury it, I do hit those perfect mounds, that he’s push up against the hole.

Wet, warm but loose. Not the ideal fuck. Yet there’s a gooey cum there. So I begin to pick up pace. And I did promise this hot little fucker my first load. So I pull out further, hoping my swelled head hits a little something.

Then I notice the light.

Perfect ass is filming the fuck. He’s making a movie out of my barebacking his ass. My raw cock is sliding in and out of his cummy ass and this little fucker is filming it for later.

That’s what I needed. Another pervert like me. I groan a little, take a hit of poppers and hope that’s enough for my cock to take me to the edge.

Faster and harder, you can hear me, the buckle of my belt, slam against the hole. I’m fucking through the gloryhole and pushing my bare cock into this perfect ass. I’m close.

I unload into him. And finally, I feel him clench down, the light pops off and I’ve got my eyes closed as finally, it’s a little tighter. I push my cum as deep as I can into this perfect ass. I want my DNA deposited forever inside him. I want this territory marked.

When I finally pull out, he shows me a glimpse of the movie.

We both hang out for a while. He directs me to a few more bottoms worth my time, none of whom have the perfection he does. He never ever sends me the movie like he promised. Yet, I still have his number. I can hope for a repeat.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.