[Sperm Pig] Double Daddy Dick Sunday

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

You would think after my adventures on Friday night that I would be fucked out.

And you’d be wrong.

But after Sunday, I think I’m good for a few days.

I had posted a CL ad on Saturday to try to get a good top or two, but nothing ever panned out.

But on Sunday, a daddy responded to my ad and asked if I was still looking. I was, of course, so I invited him over.

I really had only seen one distant pic of him and only had his word about his cock size and load size— but he didn’t disappoint.

Daddy arrived and was maybe 5’5” tall. Thin build. Iron grey hair. Handsome.

We immediately started playing with nipples and kissing— and daddy rapidly started showing in his jeans.

7”. Cut. Big Mushroom head and a gradual taper to the base. A Perfect cock for fuckin’!

Daddy ate my ass for awhile while I sucked him and then decices it was time to nail me.

He mounted me from behind (like a chihuahua taking a sheep dog) and got to nailing me.

The nice thing about Daddy was that he was extremely verbal. “You like my cock in your ass? You like daddy fuckin that hole? Hot ass, boy- not make it tight for me!”

Shit like that.

Daddy took his time with my hole, but eventually pushed me onto my stomach and got ready to dump his load.

“What do you want, boy? You want daddy’s cream in your hole? Is that what you want? Let me hear you beg me for my sperm!”

Then he unleashed his torrent into me— still talking filthy as he pumped me full.

It was very hot. Especially when I could feel how full my ass was at the gym later!

Daddy will be coming back for a repeat— he lives fairly close by so it should be easy to arrange.

@ @ @ @ @ @ @

Daddy #2 is actually a dude I’ve hooked up with before. But it has always been at the bar.

It had been always during a leather night, and he’s in his tight jeans, chaps, vest, and daddy cap.

Very hot and very butch.

This guy is really only about 10 ears older than me, but likes to fuck my hole like a daddy top.

I saw him online and coaxed him to cum over on Sunday afternoon.

His dick was just as I remembered it. Somewhere between 6.5 and 7, straight as an arrow, thick shaft, and big ol’ swingin nuts.

Neither of us had a ton of time, so we just got right to fucking.

He bent me over the bed, grabbed my hips, and thrust his meat inside.

I was pretty open at this point so all I felt was pleasure from his taking me.

He doesn’t fuck quick, like a sewing machine, but he fucks hard. Lots of slamming all the way in. Making me grunt.

This daddy gets sort of a quieter fuck, but man does he get off on me talking filth while he fucks my hole.

So I talk about how I love taking his fat fuckin’ raw tool and how I wanna feel his cocksnot paint my guts and stuff.

I can tell when he’s getting close because his balls pull up and stop swinging into my taint with every thrust.

Then he blew his load in me— a hefty weeks worth, he told me later.

And after that I was done having my ass used.

At least until Tuesday or so.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.