[Sperm Pig] Stealth Bred at a Party

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I went to a sex party this past Friday night.* I’ve been to it before, and once again it mostly met my needs.

There were a LOT of tops there, a few bottoms that provided me with competition, and there was LOTS of fucking going on.

I sucked a few cocks, some of them quite large.* And then I spent a lot of my time in the back bedroom.

The back bedroom has just a bed in it— and it’s very dark.* And for some reason it seems to draw the most activity.* Usually there are like 2 or 3 bottoms on the bed, guys sucking cock, and tops waiting in line to fuck the holes that are presented to them.

I hung around in there and took my turns.

When all was said and done, by the end of the night I think I had 8 different guys fuck me.* Some of them fucked me a few times.* Mostly I would stand and bend over the bed and snort poppers while they took turns.

To be honest, I sorta lost count at one point because the moment one cock would slip out of me, another would slip in.

And there were some quite sizeable cocks.* A couple 8 inchers fucked me.* A really hard 7 incher with a downward curve nailed me at one point.* And the last dude was this hung canadian guy with 9 thick inches.*

DAMN it hurt!

But the problem with the night was that the tops didn’t ever seem to want to cum.* They would fuck, but either get bored or too close, and then stop.* So for all the cock I got, I didn’t get any cum in me.

Or so I thought.

The next day, a guy on a hookup website sends me an email and says he saw me at the party.* Evidently he was in the bedroom watching some of the festivities.

Then he says that he loved watching his buddy stealth me.

What?

I guess this friend of his took a turn on my ass, and very quietly came in my ass.* While this guy watched him do it.* Or at least that is what this guy says happened.

Who knows if it’s true.* But I gotta say… that’s kinda hot, right?

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.