[Sperm Pig] Quiet Cummers

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Yesterday a buddy helped me out of my horny state by cumming by after work and giving me his 4 day load.

We’ve fucked around before. And like many of mine, it’s a pretty no-nonsense, “bare bones” encounter.

Pun intended.

He came over, dropped trou, and I got to work sucking his cock. He was hard in seconds, and started fucking my mouth.

Then I stood up and he squatted and sucked on me for a few minutes.

I switched off with him again, and while getting him to his hardest I lubed up my hole.

Then without further ado, I stood up, bent over, poppered up, and he slid inside.

This bud has a decently thick 7 incher with a slight downcurve. We fuck standing up, me bent over the bed.

He grabs my hips and just starts fucking away. Not hard, not gentle, just steady full strokes.

The downward curve and our slight height difference ensures that I feel his cock scrubbing my rectum. It feels great!

5 or 10 minutes later, and without warning he’ll suddenly exhale with a shudder and fill my ass with his seed.

No loud grunt. No “Aw fuck I’m cumming!”. No demonstration at all that he’s orgasming.

Sometimes the only way I know he’s cum is because he stops pumping my butt.

Then I squeeze out every drop, he pulls out, and then leaves.

Now, while I don’t like the superloud, over-the-top cummers that announce to all your neighbors that you are about to get an assful of cum, I do like a fella to get into the sex by making SOME noise.

I like dirty talkers. And I like verbal feedback about what’s going on and how it feels.

Grunts, moans, the occasional “fuck yeah, slut! Take my cock!” is all good.

And I do enjoy a warning that the tip is getting close. It let’s me know to really start working my ass for them— or to grit my teeth and take it because he’s just about done and the pounding will stop soon.

So- for all you quiet tops out there: open up! Give some verbal feedback!

We bottoms love it!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.