[Sperm Pig] More Married Cock

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Last week I knew I was going to be “indisposed” from Friday to Sunday afternoon. So on Thursday I posted a craigslist ad from work looking for some cock.

I got several “players” but one “real” guy.

6’2”. 35. Bearded. Married. Three kids.

He is working close to my neighborhood and he wants to drop off a load before heading home.

We exchanged pics and he’s cute. Totally a combo of nerd and granola hipster.

He comes over, we head to my bedroom and we got right to it.

This is obviously not his first time fucking ass from Craigslist. He’s far too relaxed and confident.

We make out, play with nipples, get naked, and then I drop to suck him.

He’s got a decent cock (which he didn’t lie about). About 6”- but decently thick, with a big mushroom head.

I know I’m gonna feel that head pop past my assring, too!

After about 5 minutes of sucking I lean back on the bed and lift my legs. He lubes up, I popper up, and he pops inside.

Yup- I sure felt that big ol’ head pop inside!!

I squeeze and work my butt around his cock while he fucks me.

He totally fucks like a married guy too— like a piston. Not taking his time. Just there to breed a cunt.

He had a 4 day load saved up, so it didn’t take him long before he shoved in hard and started squirting.

I could feel his big head flaring against my ass walls with each spurt of his baby batter.

I blew my load while he was finishing up his final drips inside me.

He then cleaned up, dressed and left to start the journey home to his wife and kiddies.

And I went to the closet and turned off the video camera I had secretly recording it all.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.