[Sperm Pig] I got 10 inches yesterday

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

And I don’t mean snow!

Yeah, my fuckbud with the 10” meat came by yesterday afternoon. And boy was I ready for it!

I was superhorny and and been trying to get his cock in me for 3 weeks or so

Finally we connected and once again it was in-fucking-credible!

I swear, this man know exactly how to fuck a hole. He seriously makes me whimper— it feels so damn good!

And even though I can take him to the hilt, sometimes his cock is a bit, shall we say, uncomfortable. Especially if he’s in the mood to pound.

But not yesterday.

Yesterday everything worked like a well-lubed machine. Even the pounding felt awesome.

We fucked in multiple positions (as usual) and we even made a small film of me bent over and taking it all.

He climaxed deep in my colon after a couple final minutes of violent pounding. I was sure my neighbors could hear the slap of his pelvis against my ass!

Or my very loud groans mixed with me begging him to cum.

I felt his head swell up and start throbbing way up past my second sphincter.

I came 10 seconds later, blowing my 5 day load all over my sheets.

I made him stay in me until he was fully spent and his flaccid cock just oozed out of my destroyed ass.

And damn if I’m not horny for more cock in my ass today!!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.