Saved by the Lost Keys - Maybe Next Time

The night started out slow and only the usual old trolls were about, waiting for the better catches to grow tired and desperate; wise, really, after a few hours of the twinks and classically beautiful all waiting for "Mr Perfect" they'd all be seen discretely in a corner, or a room, eyes closed as they dream they're fucking some hunk when really they're dipping their junk in a cesspool of who knows what with some average, older bloke.

I was looking for something else.

He walked in. Short, medium dark hair and black eyes. Almost slinking. Into the darkroom, just where I wanted him. Sure enough, some of the regulars followed, and I knew what would happen...a velvet, young ass full of unknown, undetectable, maybe poz or even neg spunk. At least until I got there; when I walked in, sure enough. Slapping, moaning, this guy was there for one reason. No need to rush, I could bide my time; and soon enough it came.

And it would have; I was leaking enough to pass anything on without cumming but it was getting late and I figured, well, now's the time. I moved over, and...

A flashlight appeared. The attendant entered. Some idiot had lost their keys. Short, medium dark hair and black eyes got spooked - happy to take any stranger's cum but not if he could be "seen". It's a cliche but he was a deer, or just another piece of meat, and there were headlights. The ire welled up within me and I truly wanted to do the attendant and the fool looking for their now found keys, but even here there's a code I don't break - and besides they'd know who it was.

Saved by the lost keys.

But there'll be next time. I'm sure.

[The above is fiction - but we know that, right?]

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2