[Brandon North] Another Cum Inducing Cristian Video

Feeder

Click here to see Brandon North's original blog post on "Naughty North"...

A while back Cristian posted what could be the hottest amateur video thus far (if you missed it, you can watch it on his blog here), so my cock went twitching when I found out the star of that video stole the show in an impromptu video shoot that he posted last week.

In Cristian's words:

Last weekend I went to a little party in London. I wasn't intending to film anything, but then decided that I could get some relatively good footage on my phone. What you see is a little grainy because it was not intended or lit for video. I was just videoing what I could get on my iphone as the party was underway in a low lit hotel suit. My lovely (and very slutty) friend from my last video, Soccerboy, was there too - and kinda stole the show! I decided to make this video about him! There were other bottoms at the party but Soccerboy was really going for it! :) He even made some of the "bottoms" flip. He has one amazing ass. It is his birthday at the end of Feb and he has asked that I film him take some loads either on a sling in a club, or in a hotel - which I will do, and make sure I light the place propely! :)

Watch the video here.

4131722903401397796-8619269962224758810?l=brandonnorth.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.