[2 Pigs] nyc sunday night fucking in san diego with marco and a video

AnonStory

Sunday night, my last night with Marco....

It started off not so great. First we had one of the flakes from the day before finally show up. He only wanted to play one-on-one, so I dutifully hung out in the lobby while the guy went to fuck Marco. He had totally misrepresented himself in age, appearance, and cock-size, plus he didn't get hard, so Marco sent him on his way.

Then our luck seemed to turn. A really cute, tall (6'2"!) white guy in his 30s with a big cock came over. Chatting beforehand he asked at one point, "do you have condoms and lube?" We wrote back, "we have lube..." and he didn't say anything, so we totally thought we'd get him to go bare.

When he got to my room he ate Marco's ass for ages, in a bunch of different positions. It was really hot to watch, you could tell he was working his tongue in as deep as he could, totally going to town. Unfortunately when it came time to fuck, he rubbered up (booo!), and when he shot it was on Marco's stomach. I don't remember if anyone licked it up or not.

Then we had another dry spell, until a black guy with a MONSTER cock messaged us. We had him over right away. And he was really fun because he turned out to be vers. When he was fucking Marco over the edge of the bed (raw! finally!), I started playing with his ass (Marco was egging me on with his eyes!), and then I asked him if he ever gets fucked.... He said, "sometimes..." which I took as permission to proceed. I kept on feeling him up, then fingering him, then I slicked up my cock with lube and put it up against his hole... And he let me slide it in bare. Nice!!

We ended up all fucking around in various positions for a while. Eventually he blew his load all over Marco's stomach (I don't know what it was -- Marco's abs must have magical cum-sucking powers!); I think monster cock guy came while I was playing with his ass or fucking him, and giving him some real dirty talk. It was a big load so I did take a picture of that:

MarcoCum-3.JPG

After that I REALLY needed to cum -- I think it had been since I fucked Catcher in the Raw a few days earlier that I'd cum last.

So I fucked Marco and shot my load (which did not take long!). I wanted a video, so monster cock guy offered to be the photographer. I've wanted to capture a cumshot while fucking Marco for ages, so I'm glad I finally did. Let me know what you think!

After that we hung out and watched the video, and monster cock guy showed us pics of his bf who was a smoking hot tatted 20-something white guy who'd apparently never been with a guy until monster cock, and now they were a couple. That was pretty hot. Wish all straight boys were that susceptible

I left San Diego the next morning, flying back to freezing New York. Can't wait to be back in California again.

5486372999613260578-1683649696200771430?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.