I'm new to this and want to take loads

rawhole1

Hey guys I've been reading Rawtop's blog for a couple of months jerking off to the hot stories wanting so bad to take a load for a guy but scare to.This last Saturday I did it.I went to a ABS here in Chicago that I didn't know was even there,it's just a 8 blocks from my house.So Saturday night my BF was being a asshole we got in a big fight and he when out to drink with his friends.So I decided to go to the ABS.I was so nervous I went in a booth and shut the door,it had a two mirror so when I put some money in I could see the guy in the other booth.He was so hot maybe about 40 nice body and a big dick.After about 5 mins of watching each other he let me know he was coming over to my booth.I opened the door and got on my knees and sucked his dick like I never sucked before,he was almost about to cum when he stood me up and said he wanted to fuck me.Me still being afraid of raw I ask if he had a condom.He pulled one out of his pocket with so lube,I thought great.He put it on lubes my ass and slide in,he was slower fucker my ass was hurting so much but it felt good at the same time.He fucked me for a 10min before he came .When he pulled out his big head was sticking out of the condom,he had shot his load inside of me.I freak out and he tells me to go home and wash out my hole I should be ok.Him saying that makes me think he was poz,I went home and jerked off thinking about it.I didn't wash out my hole.What do you guys think should I tell my BF what I did?