Daddy Issues

vagabond

59 minutes ago, deepfix said:

Well worth the wait, just one of the best pieces of writing on here, pace and characters/detail spot on - please keep it going !

Thank you so much for the kind words :)

It's actually such a relief to hear the pace and characters aren't atrocious; I was originally going to stop the chapter at the end when Chris goes over that he kind of does, in fact, have limits that may stop shorter of where Daniel wants to go. And I was really nervous about opening up some of the less fun, non-hookup related stuff swimming about in Daniel's noggin.

I know I've been teasing about group play; I promise it's coming and part 3 is very much in the works. With this impromptu vacation what else is there to do aside from jot down your to-do list, right? :P

Edited by vagabond
phrasing correction
  • Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
On 6/8/2020 at 10:59 PM, vagabond said:

Thank you so much for the kind words 🙂

It's actually such a relief to hear the pace and characters aren't atrocious; I was originally going to stop the chapter at the end when Chris goes over that he kind of does, in fact, have limits that may stop shorter of where Daniel wants to go. And I was really nervous about opening up some of the less fun, non-hookup related stuff swimming about in Daniel's noggin.

I know I've been teasing about group play; I promise it's coming and part 3 is very much in the works. With this impromptu vacation what else is there to do aside from jot down your to-do list, right? 😛

Decent writing always gets compliments!

Chris is symbolic of us who want to give ourselves up, while Daniel represents the man that we want to broaden our experience 😉

The impromptu vacation allows us to intensify what our desires are, and store them in a wishlist 🙂