[Life In The Raw] Black Bottom Perfection

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

This morning I saw that this black bottom I have talked to on BBRT a few times was horned up and in a hotel room, he left his location and room number in the quickie ad. I decided if by the time I got to SMB if I saw the bus into West Hollywood I would go and breed him. I guess breeding him was in the cards because the bus was headed my way.

I went and I saw him, light brown skin, a perfect body, you could see every fucking muscle on his body. He got on his stomach and I shoved my tongue into his perfect ass. Just a little hair around his brown puckering hole. His head turned to the side as he moaned softly. He turned to look at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

I lined up my dick to his hole, he reached for some vasaline and lubed up my dick, as every inch of my rod slid into him, he gasped and moaned, letting out one large gasp as i pulled out slightly and jammed it in, hitting bottom with my dick. I moved in and out slowly, wrapping my arms around his body.

"Does that ass feel good?"

"Fuck yeah baby, feels great."

"Thats some good dick man, love that."

I started to fuck him hard, making him gasp and cry out as the bed shook. The bathroom door opened, and his roommate began to watch us fuck, a smile on his face.

"Hold me tight" he asked as I ravaged his. "Hold me tight nigga."

I slam fucked his ass then had him go on his hands and knees, as I pulled out, getting ready to slammed it back in, frothy cum poured out of his hole, coating his balls and covering his hole in sweet churned up cum, that sight triggered me and I jammed into him and let loose my load into his bred hole. Shot after shot entered into him.

:Aw shit, I can feel that cum."

I kissed him softly, then pulled out, I was sweaty as hell.

"We're gonna do that again soon."

He nodded.6205496180732721325-787162501890146856?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.