[Closet BB Cumdump] You have a cup of sugar for me?

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

Yep, my neighbor came by again today. I was alone when I got home from work and so was he. I went out to get the mail and he met me outside and asked me what was going on. I told him I was alone for a bit and he smiled. He followed me down the driveway, we walked inside and he pulled out his dick. I did my job and got on my knees and polished his knob like I have done several times now. It's getting better. I get hard as a rock now when I get his dick in my mouth. I am trying out my new techniques too and using my hands more. He groaned so I think he liked the half jerk off and half blow job. It didn't take him long before he shot a load in my mouth. I asked if he liked it and he said yep. He wiped off his dick and started talking football as he zipped up. I would looooove to be between his leg while he watches the game!

In other news, I spoke to a guy who had an ad on craigslist. He's looking for someone to blow him on a reg basis and I agreed. I told him I want to get better at sucking cock and he said he will help me out with that. Sometimes he'll do it gentle and sometimes he will skull fuck me. I can't wait to start my lessons!

7230614512406525083-630457554891904609?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.