Cheap hotel room in Midwest City, OK

My on again, off again lover (Mexican, always horny) decided to get a hotel room not far from where I work. I arranged to be off the afternoon and met him there. He was naked when he opened the hotel room door, lol. Ready for business! I told him that I thought he was buying me lunch but he had a different idea as to what I was to eat. So we made out, kissing, stripping me, then I dropped to my knees and sucked for a while. His uncut cock responded immediately, hard, hood pulling back, precum flowing. So I stood up, had him sit on the chair and I fed him my cut 7" for a while. I was hungry, so back down I went and he finished with a loud series of groans and pushed his thick cock deep as he spasmed down my throat. 

We drive to a nice restaurant all the way across town. His Omega sedan is a beast, 400 hp and he drives like a possessed man, lol.  Kind of fun.  After a great meal (fajitas), we return to the hotel room and get naked, then into the shower we both go. I soap him up, head to foot and pay particular attention to this cock, balls, and ass.  I really want to eat his ass. He has never allowed that, but I'm hopeful.

Back to the bed and I suck and lick him. He does the same, but he really wants to fuck me. So I position myself, on all fours, ass hanging over the edge of the bed. He puts on some lube and pushes into me in one smooth motion. Damn. Hurts. I told him to hold it there and he waits a minute then starts the in and out pounding.  After a few minutes, he has me change positions, lying down with one leg bent and raised. He lowers his body onto mine and it feels so fucking good as he resumes fucking me. His breathing gets faster and he is hot. Soon he groans and I feel his cock pumping into me. Damn. Love that feeling. All too soon, he pulls out of me with a pop sound. I clutch my ass tight to keep his load in me.

We clean up and them go to the bed to lay together. I stroke his chest hair and we kiss a while.  After 30 minutes, his cock responds again, so I suck him to completion, swallowing his load. He won't kiss afterwards if I have had cum, so I use mouthwash and he kisses, tongues swirling and sucking.

He's sexed up, wants my ass again. I'm more than happy to oblige. Damn it's big and hard and thrusting deep, hard, like a possessed man. I feel him tense and his second load goes deep into me.

So two loads in my mouth and two in my ass.  I'm happy.

We cuddle for an hour and he goes again into my ass!  Three loads in my ass.  I can feel it, slippery, seeping out of me.  Got to go home to the wife before long, so I clean up. He kisses me and we leave the hotel, him to his fancy Omega, me to my little 'ol VW Jetta.  Til next time which I cannot wait to repeat the whole thing again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1