Can you fuck me

Azcumdump91

So I have learned as a bottom that it's usually ask and you shall receive. I was looking through BBRT and found a guy that I was interested in he was close and had a nice cock. We had messaged back and forth a little but nothing kore than exchanging complements and such. I had been want his big cock for a while and well finally I remembered a lesson I had learned awhile back. 

So I saw him on and ask straight up, can you fuck me, and shortly after I got a yes and was on my way for some dick. He was straight to the point when I got there. He took charge had me suck him hard and we lubed up his big cock and my tight little ass. He fucked me bent over his couch giving me a nice pounding. I could feel his balls slapping off my ass as he fucked me deep. 

I love when tops treat me like a slut, it gets me soo honry. He left a nice load up my ass and a few ropes on my back as well. His big balls were full of a week's worth of cum. Soo happy I asked. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest POZitiveBoyZ
1 hour ago, Azcumdump91 said:

So I have learned as a bottom that it's usually ask and you shall receive. I was looking through BBRT and found a guy that I was interested in he was close and had a nice cock. We had messaged back and forth a little but nothing kore than exchanging complements and such. I had been want his big cock for a while and well finally I remembered a lesson I had learned awhile back. 

So I saw him on and ask straight up, can you fuck me, and shortly after I got a yes and was on my way for some dick. He was straight to the point when I got there. He took charge had me suck him hard and we lubed up his big cock and my tight little ass. He fucked me bent over his couch giving me a nice pounding. I could feel his balls slapping off my ass as he fucked me deep. 

I love when tops treat me like a slut, it gets me soo honry. He left a nice load up my ass and a few ropes on my back as well. His big balls were full of a week's worth of cum. Soo happy I asked. 

I’m just surprised about why this is so fucking much difficult to most of the Tops is being straight to the point, not playing games and not being a like a sissy girl 🤔🤦‍♂️ My policies and rules is about “you wanna fuck or you wanna fuck brain 🧠” So, if American “real guys”/“musc tops” consider themselves like a Tops then they should put that on the table and shows their powers and manhood. But if they prefer playing games, behave like a selfish child or like a Queens with a huge crowns 👑, then I will be in a different way and promote my bitchiness as long as our GirlZ to not be able accept what I’m talking about LoL 😆 I just can’t get fucked if my hole trying to use another sissy without character and well representation. It’s looks to me like a lesbian fuck LoL 😂